Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i woudn't recommend it :bleh: it's not that good but the ending just rips your heart out :tears:

:tears: the libertine is soooo soo soo sad, i cried so much, -sniff- and ii loved crybaby too

heh..

question to Norwalk, are you on a Johnny forum aswell? cuz i am and i was wondering if it was the same one....:blink:

:tears: the libertine is soooo soo soo sad, i cried so much, -sniff- and ii loved crybaby too

heh..

question to Norwalk, are you on a Johnny forum aswell? cuz i am and i was wondering if it was the same one....:blink:

i know!!! i just want to be there before everything goes downhill and help him :crybaby:

i'm not apart of a johnny depp forum :blush-anim-cl: i probably should be but i don't know which one to choose or if people are nice there like at the mfc :naughty: i think i'm experiencing seperation anxiety from the mfc..

i know!!! i just want to be there before everything goes downhill and help him :crybaby:

i'm not apart of a johnny depp forum :blush-anim-cl: i probably should be but i don't know which one to choose or if people are nice there like at the mfc :naughty: i think i'm experiencing seperation anxiety from the mfc..

oh they are :blush-anim-cl: let me go find the link to mine...they are all amazing :thumb_yello:

i told her to say that :naughty:

in fact i said that but i wasn't sure if people would get mad at me for sounding rude, ALTHOUGH i was saying it in a joking way lol

Two of my friends joined here and only posted twice. haha

That's cool though. Does she fancy Mika?

RKOP = amazing.

for me.

and of course i 'fancy' MIKA! just... jason more. but i am SUPER excited for the concerts!!

'i like the word fancy' :naughty:

in fact i said that but i wasn't sure if people would get mad at me for sounding rude, ALTHOUGH i was saying it in a joking way lol

RKOP = amazing.

for me.

and of course i 'fancy' MIKA! just... jason more. but i am SUPER excited for the concerts!!

'i like the word fancy' :naughty:

rkop? :blink:

RightKindOfPhrase

-jason song

remember the shirt i was telling you about? well all the screen names spell RKOP lol

BTW MEGAN, DID YOU GET MY TEXT?!?!!??!!?!

about Bushwalla?

oh.. .of course :naughty:

no my phone's upstairs what did it say??

he posts bulletins saying when and where his concerts are and i said:

every time you post these you make me super jealous!!

when i can actually travel on my own, you will def. have to be looking for me at a show. (i'm only 16 so it's a wee bit too hard to travel at my age alone.. especially when you suck at directions! MOI!!)

keep the lookout for me Bushwalla! I'll be there.

you can bet your bottom dollar!

and he replied:

I will keep a sharp eye

b

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

he posts bulletins saying when and where his concerts are and i said:

every time you post these you make me super jealous!!

when i can actually travel on my own, you will def. have to be looking for me at a show. (i'm only 16 so it's a wee bit too hard to travel at my age alone.. especially when you suck at directions! MOI!!)

keep the lookout for me Bushwalla! I'll be there.

you can bet your bottom dollar!

and he replied:

I will keep a sharp eye

b

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

nice :naughty: