Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

of course!

i said:

Haha.

good to know.

i will for sure let you know when i'll be there, eh?

btw, thanks for messaging me back. that's pretty tight to have a message from bushwalla. don't know if you noticed, but i love your music and words. i say words because the lyrics are my favorite part to the whole.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course!

i said:

Haha.

good to know.

i will for sure let you know when i'll be there, eh?

btw, thanks for messaging me back. that's pretty tight to have a message from bushwalla. don't know if you noticed, but i love your music and words. i say words because the lyrics are my favorite part to the whole.

haha mika's never sent me a message but that's because i don't leave him any... or any comments :bleh:

that was a 'real' interiew. not taped. i'm sure you've read MIKA interviews. just b/c they aren't taped doesn't mean they aren't real.

it was at The Palace - Pease Pottage i'm not sure how many showed up. i saw some pictures and the fans made shirts and signs though!

that was a 'real' interiew. not taped. i'm sure you've read MIKA interviews. just b/c they aren't taped doesn't mean they aren't real.

it was at The Palace - Pease Pottage i'm not sure how many showed up. i saw some pictures and the fans made shirts and signs though!

i consider a real interview to be taped so the ones i read arent' really real to me

we should probably stop talking about mfgn in the mika valentine's thread now :naughty:

lol.

we talked about jason, rkop, mfgn, and bushwalla.

yea..

happy early valentine's mfc goers? :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

nice try :naughty:

BUT, seriously now, -goes to look behind the corners- who hasnt submitted theres yet? :sneaky2::blush-anim-cl:

deadline comming up darlings! and me and Fink gotta have enough time to fold all these hearts!...w/o papercuts:naughty:

:roftl:

nice try :naughty:

BUT, seriously now, -goes to look behind the corners- who hasnt submitted theres yet? :sneaky2::blush-anim-cl:

deadline comming up darlings! and me and Fink gotta have enough time to fold all these hearts!...w/o papercuts:naughty:

wait... are we supposed to send you the scans or the actual pieces of paper? :blink:

wait... are we supposed to send you the scans or the actual pieces of paper? :blink:

scans, scans :naughty:

i can print cause i can print color and fold, so, just send me -- ill PM you my email if itll make it easier ...but...wait...everyone is still sending them to Fink and shes sending them to me, but, i guess whatever is easier, lol, you can send them to me too...-shrugs- i dunno what Fink wants..:blink:

scans, scans :naughty:

i can print cause i can print color and fold, so, just send me -- ill PM you my email if itll make it easier ...but...wait...everyone is still sending them to Fink and shes sending them to me, but, i guess whatever is easier, lol, you can send them to me too...-shrugs- i dunno what Fink wants..:blink:

i'm really sorry but i'll have to send you the scans on saturday :thumbdown: i know it's right before the deadline but that's the only time i can :/ sorry!!!

if you look on the bright side that gives you and fink time to decide who you want me to send the scans too :naughty:

i'm really sorry but i'll have to send you the scans on saturday :thumbdown: i know it's right before the deadline but that's the only time i can :/ sorry!!!

if you look on the bright side that gives you and fink time to decide who you want me to send the scans too :naughty:

.......:shocked:

oh boy....:roftl:

Does Fink know this? wait..im confused...maybe im thinking of this wrong

i know a lot of people sent their's to Fink..so...what do you mean by scans?

.......:shocked:

oh boy....:roftl:

Does Fink know this? wait..im confused...maybe im thinking of this wrong

i know a lot of people sent their's to Fink..so...what do you mean by scans?

wait what? :blink::naughty: i'll either send the scans to your email or fink's email... of my valentine....

Whaaaaaaat?! Do i need scans? crap,i dont have a scanner,i tought i could write it here LOL! I'm so silly

dont worry, lol, you dont need scans, you can type it up on a word document, thats what i think everyone else is doing :roftl:

wait what? :blink::naughty: i'll either send the scans to your email or fink's email... of my valentine....

oohh, okok, dont worry, lol, i thought something else, no worries

do you want my email? just tell me if you need, anywhich way ill prob. get it somehow :roftl:

oohh, okok, dont worry, lol, i thought something else, no worries

do you want my email? just tell me if you need, anywhich way ill prob. get it somehow :roftl:

is finky the one printing them off and then folding them? not really sure why you would need it... i'm confused:naughty: