Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec, Canada

sunshine931

I KNOWWW AHHHH

it was so disappointing

and i was gonna meet you!! :(

ahh well.

maybe another time !

Yeah I know. : (

I tried seeing if I could go to the montreal gig just in case if he didn't come back to Boston but I couldn't.

You know, just to mess around with all of you (:lmfao:) im going to sign on after the show and just put like... seven of these: :shocked: and sign off. :roftl:

i crack myself up.

That's probably about as much as you'll be able to say at that point. :naughty::wink2: I don't even know if I'm going to do a full report of the gig after it gets over. I might have to wait until the next day. It all depends on if I can think straight. :roftl: I might have to try to get one out though because then the next day everyone is going to be interested about the NYC gig. Boston's will be so yesterday. ; )

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know. : (

I tried seeing if I could go to the montreal gig just in case if he didn't come back to Boston but I couldn't.

That's probably about as much as you'll be able to say at that point. :naughty::wink2: I don't even know if I'm going to do a full report of the gig after it gets over. I might have to wait until the next day. It all depends on if I can think straight. :roftl: I might have to try to get one out though because then the next day everyone is going to be interested about the NYC gig. Boston's will be so yesterday. ; )

Yeah, it wouldve been cool!! I dont think ill be able to think straight either. :boxed:

Yeah, it wouldve been cool!! I dont think ill be able to think straight either. :boxed:

Well, if he didn't come back to Boston I still would have tried to go to Montreal. It probably wouldn't have worked though haha.

Are you getting in the queue early so you can try to be close to the front?

Well, if he didn't come back to Boston I still would have tried to go to Montreal. It probably wouldn't have worked though haha.

Are you getting in the queue early so you can try to be close to the front?

Aw. :(

Nope, nope, nope. I have school, so i bought seated tickets! :punk: im gonna get there at like 7ishh

In exactly 24 hours we are going to enter the to Bell Center :woot_jump:

I cannot wait to hear the reports! This week is going to get me so pumped for my gig. :biggrin2:

ahh!! I KNOW!!!

I wonder if most of those seats are going to be filled! That would be amazing and crazy!

I wonder if most of those seats are going to be filled! That would be amazing and crazy!

I went on Admission to see where the next best seat avalable were and.... it's up up up with the pigeon :roftl: It's in the white's seat so it's going to be a real big party.

J'ai manqué la frénésie d'avant concert sur le forum, mais c'est clair que je suis de ceux et celles qui sont là à Montréal dans moins de 24h. :wink2: Maudine que la journée de lundi va être longue avant les premières notes. Je suis vraiment primée pour faire la fête demain :thumb_yello:

J'ai manqué la frénésie d'avant concert sur le forum, mais c'est clair que je suis de ceux et celles qui sont là à Montréal dans moins de 24h. :wink2: Maudine que la journée de lundi va être longue avant les premières notes. Je suis vraiment primée pour faire la fête demain :thumb_yello:

Bien dit !! :roftl:

Moi aussi! Ca va être un gros party!!! :punk:

yes, unfortunately !! hah. i really dont wanna go, i doubt ill be able to concentrate knowing that MIKA is waiting for me.:shocked:

Oh god that sucks, not only because you have to do work, but you're also gonna be anxious all day :sad: Good luck with your project, I know I wouldn't be able to focus if I were you :naughty:

Wow, my words are so helpful :lmao:

HAHA, its ok! Im just glad that you know how I feel. Im going to be tapping my feet and my pencil and stuff, people are going to think I have OCD or something.

Hahaah what time does your school get out?

Well, im going to my friend's house on her bus, with my other friend, and we're going to eat, then get ready. So we should be there by, 6:30-7ish. But we have seats, we dont have to queue.

Oh well that's good:thumb_yello:

I'm so excited for you, especially because it's your first Mika gig!! :biggrin2:

You have no idea how great it's going to be