'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...seriously though.... that is COOL, and scary at the same time

There has never been anyone I have been THAT dedicated to {besides Mika} ...

well, that is a lie.... NKOTB *DON'T LAUGH* ....... I would have cut my left arm off *at that time* to meet Jordan Knight~!

STOP LAUGHING AT ME

I used to be obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. I still ove them very much. But with MIKA is so different. I have so much respect for him!!!. He is such an amazing artist and so far very nice guy!! I don't think I have an obsession with MIKA:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I used to be obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. I still ove them very much. But with MIKA is so different. I have so much respect for him!!!. He is such an amazing artist and so far very nice guy!! I don't think I have an obsession with MIKA:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, I am SO NOT obsessed with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!

By the way, how many hearts did you buy?

oooh, i want a heart! :naughty:

i can buy..if you want...i dont know if you have any left...

(you really are sweet for doing this, btw!! <33)

also, guys, what are we doing for this meet up? (i read part of the first page and skipped to post here, hehe :bleh: )

omg holly i need a heart to but if you dont have any hearts left just look for a huge mfc sighn that will be me!!!!:biggrin2: hehehe o and if we are eating lunch at 9 and the doors open at 7 are we standing in line for 8 hours if we are ok but if we are walking around new york for some reason i dont think my fellow new yorkers will want to see a mob of mika crazed fans running around (if you get my drift)hehehe:biggrin2:

oooh, i want a heart! :naughty:

i can buy..if you want...i dont know if you have any left...

(you really are sweet for doing this, btw!! <33)

also, guys, what are we doing for this meet up? (i read part of the first page and skipped to post here, hehe :bleh: )

You got one!!!! :biggrin2:

We are meeting at 9 Am {where, we still do not know} *a resturant that will be open and near the venue* from there we are all heading to the venue.... and YES we will be waiting ALL day!

I hope Mika is worth it :mf_rosetinted:

omg holly i need a heart to but if you dont have any hearts left just look for a huge mfc sighn that will be me!!!!:biggrin2: hehehe o and if we are eating lunch at 9 and the doors open at 7 are we standing in line for 8 hours if we are ok but if we are walking around new york for some reason i dont think my fellow new yorkers will want to see a mob of mika crazed fans running around (if you get my drift)hehehe:biggrin2:

YOU got one :biggrin2:

MFC is taking over Manhattan :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you sooooooo much holly! you are the best' date=' when are you coming up to new york for the concert??? :biggrin2:[/quote']

We are flying in Friday Feb. 1 in the morning..... :biggrin2:

We are gonna freeze our Floridian arses off :boxed:

ahhhh i am sooooooo mika possessed!!! he has taken over my life!!! i have been home since 3 this afternoon and i have 3 tests tomorow and a s**t load of school work and i havent even started my hw or my studying!!! crap!:shocked:

I know what you mean..... when I am at work, I cannot stay away from the MFC!!!! One day I am gonna get caught :blink:

hahaha welcome to new york!!!

I am gonna be SO HYPER and so...... {cannot find the words}....

I am not even gonna feel the cold..... I mean I am gonna see MIKA - that is enough to keep a naked man warm in the snow! :naughty:

I am soooo excited but sadly i have to go with both my parents and trust me my parents are not the type that you want to go to a concert with (even though both are fans of mika) hopefully i can try to get them out the door early so i can have brunch with everyone else! i am also bringing a friend she is not on the mfc but i will try to make her join!

I am soooo excited but sadly i have to go with both my parents and trust me my parents are not the type that you want to go to a concert with (even though both are fans of mika) hopefully i can try to get them out the door early so i can have brunch with everyone else! i am also bringing a friend she is not on the mfc but i will try to make her join!

That is cool!!!! There will be other parents there.... BUT, I do not really mesh with the parents... I get along better with the 27 and under crowd.... I am 16 at heart {forever} :boxed:

ARE YOUR PARENTS REALLY GONNA wait at the venue ALL DAY LONG????:shocked: