'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then, holly :roftl: i guess this is a good place to put that i believe my dad or sister will put up the ticket somewhere like e-bay, lol, so someone can buy it, the second it put on ill send the link to you..(sorry holly, i would just give it to you, i swear i would, but, its my dad and HE payed for it, and blah blah blah, hes a dork, the end :roftl: )

Well, then, holly :roftl: i guess this is a good place to put that i believe my dad or sister will put up the ticket somewhere like e-bay, lol, so someone can buy it, the second it put on ill send the link to you..(sorry holly, i would just give it to you, i swear i would, but, its my dad and HE payed for it, and blah blah blah, hes a dork, the end :roftl: )

blah blah blah:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry but we need to face it, we are going to freeze our butts off!!!!

But for MIKA-I'll do anything. I have been waiting to see him for a long time.

*wonders if butt will 'actually' shrink....*

:lmao:

*wonders if butt will 'actually' shrink....*

:lmao:

Holly you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I read your posts I end up laughing.

About the shrinking part-oh gosh then lots of us would not have one at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this... I want to encourage the meetup. If we all do it together, we won't cause as much stress and panic etc, which whould just totally mess everything up for everyone. See what I mean here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=966322&postcount=30

And here's the info!

Here's the plan we've decided on, after lots of talk and consideration from all ends of the spectrum- The fanatical, and all. :naughty:

As far as getting cell phone numbers, I'm not going to be distributing them. Give your cell phone number to whoever you want, but I'm not going to make myself responsible for that. That can be an individual thing. If you give me your number, I won't give it to anyone else. :mf_rosetinted:

The list of those going so far is here.

Moving on, here's the official plan.

With this plan, we can keep warm, eat well, be near the venue, and stay in contact!

1. Get cell phone numbers if you want to keep in touch.

2. We will be meeting at PAX Wholesome Foods around 11:30/Noon time for lunch- 1776 Broadway (Corner of 57th St, near Columbus Circle).

3. We'll stay there for a bit, then go to Boston Market, maybe around 3 if nobody's lining up yet. It's 2 blocks from the venue, and we'll be able to stay there to keep warm/ "buy food."

4. Then we'll get in line or something...

Sound like a good outline for a plan?

Like I said, if you're not totally sure for yourself, personally, we don't need to migrate twenty strong, and we'll all stay in touch anyway, so we can break up a little bit as long as we're not totally alone.

Hope to see you all there!

Kate