'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like i am talking to my self!:roftl: no one is on this thread ( i honestly think that is a first!) well to get back on to the topic i think we should really start getting the meet up planned for sure (i mean we only have 43 days left and i am going to be off to mexico for 10 days! i dont know how i will survive for those 10 days with out mfc im gonna go crazy :insane: )

I'm too sleep deprived to read back on this thread... Anything new I should know? :naughty:

You should know that I will attack you with hugs when I see you.

You know, I think I saw you at GMA, but didn't know it was you.

I'll make up for it.:wink2:

Hahaha, I didn't realise it was passed five over here until I read your post, Aimee.

You got one!!!! :biggrin2:

We are meeting at 9 Am {where, we still do not know} *a resturant that will be open and near the venue* from there we are all heading to the venue.... and YES we will be waiting ALL day!

I hope Mika is worth it :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: thanks so much! you are awesome! ^.^

please, keep me updated so i know whats going on :biggrin2:

you know, once something is officially decided we should post it somewhere so people dont keep asking ^.^

We are flying in Friday Feb. 1 in the morning..... :biggrin2:

We are gonna freeze our Floridian arses off :boxed:

:shocked: lol im driving down to florida tommorow! (friday/saturday) with pitstops to pick up my oldest sister + boyfriend, and my brother, we should be there by saturday/sunday, lol

If Jess got hers today.... maybe ours will come tomorrow!~

I do not feel like it is 'real' yet either! Even stepping off the plane is going to be surreal for me... never been in the cold... never seen New York.... never seen MIKA.. OMG!!!!

haha, 3rd post in a row :blush-anim-cl:

i havent gotten them yet either T.T i want them in my hands! (i dont feel safe otherwise, lol) wow, HollyD, i keep agreeing with you! haha, i havent ever seen MIKA either! (though i have been to new york, and im always cold, lol)

gonna have to figure out a way to get my parents to let me go early. im going by myself and 2 other friends (i bought 3 tickets, as a just-in-case, lol) i know already one person who's coming and the other is only a maybe because i dont know if my sister or brother can make it (too far in advance for them) but, if they dont, itll be just me and my friends in NYC....and im only 15...lol ohwell! my dad was like, dont worry, you gotta learn sometime, hahaha. :biggrin2:

as long as i can get to the venue ill be fine, cuz, then ill just stick with you guys :bleh:

i havent gotten them yet either T.T i want them in my hands! (i dont feel safe otherwise, lol) wow, HollyD, i keep agreeing with you! haha, i havent ever seen MIKA either! (though i have been to new york, and im always cold, lol)

gonna have to figure out a way to get my parents to let me go early. im going by myself and 2 other friends (i bought 3 tickets, as a just-in-case, lol) i know already one person who's coming and the other is only a maybe because i dont know if my sister or brother can make it (too far in advance for them) but, if they dont, itll be just me and my friends in NYC....and im only 15...lol ohwell! my dad was like, dont worry, you gotta learn sometime, hahaha. :biggrin2:

as long as i can get to the venue ill be fine, cuz, then ill just stick with you guys :bleh:

OMG...there are a few of us Mika Virgins going..... MIKA better watch out :boxed: Hopefully they will let you 'out of the house' EARLY....

us MFC folks gotta stick together :mf_rosetinted:

omg i feel sooo weird i came home sick from school :sad: and i came home and slept from 1 to 5 :sleep_1: amd o just woke and it feels reallu weird?!?! but going on mfc is making me feel a hell lot better!:biggrin2:

Mika is the cure for all ills :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: lol im driving down to florida tommorow! (friday/saturday) with pitstops to pick up my oldest sister + boyfriend, and my brother, we should be there by saturday/sunday, lol

What part of Florida?

You got one!!!! :biggrin2:

We are meeting at 9 Am {where, we still do not know} *a resturant that will be open and near the venue* from there we are all heading to the venue.... and YES we will be waiting ALL day!

I hope Mika is worth it :mf_rosetinted:

of course Mika is worth it he is always worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky you can go alone! I am 14, almost fifteen, and my parents are coming with me and my friend a)because they are also fans of mika (mostly my mom) and B) because they dont want to take responsibility of my friend

YEAH.... a B-R-O-K-E one :thumbdown:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

My husband just booked the hotel and lucky us we are only paying $98 for the night and the hotel is 2 miles away from the venue at philly. He wanted to stay more time but I told him that I was going to see MIKA on Saturday and he gave me this look :sneaky2: According to him, I never told him about the second gig. Oh well, is too late now:tongue2: