'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to help you, but again, I lack in artistic skills.

:naughty:

hahaha, dont worry, your in :thumb_yello:

hmm....lets seee......can anyone remind me what the official font is of the MIKA FAN CLUB text at the top? i always forget..

I think we should all have meetups when there isn't a concert going on still. That would be so much fun.

Lots of other people have been doing it, and in a way, it kind of makes it more special.:blush-anim-cl:

omg i totally said that first:naughty: just kidding its ok:wink2: but i did say that first! hehehe but yeah i totally agree and we can make it like a yearly thing! it will be wayyyy fun! this is the only place where i can actually be myself cause if i was totally myself at school every time i open my mouth something related to mika will come out and i would probably end up getting kicked out so it will be perfect to be around people completely like me!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OHHH, about a MFC Sign, shall we make something official for a couple of us to hold up for Mika to see? if someone else would like to help me im willing to maybe bring it/ help with it....

any artistic (or non-artistic) volunteers?

i will help u hold it! but i am a bit a caught up with two other art related project (mika yearbook and the dawack one) but as soon as i finish if i finish i will help u!:wink2:

omg i totally said that first:naughty: just kidding its ok:wink2: but i did say that first! hehehe but yeah i totally agree and we can make it like a yearly thing! it will be wayyyy fun! this is the only place where i can actually be myself cause if i was totally myself at school every time i open my mouth something related to mika will come out and i would probably end up getting kicked out so it will be perfect to be around people completely like me!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

xD I know I was agreeing with you.

i will help u hold it! but i am a bit a caught up with two other art related project (mika yearbook and the dawack one) but as soon as i finish if i finish i will help u!:wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

im in the mika yearbook too actually...wait...we're actually doing things already for that? this sign is just something simple i wanna have that a bunch of us can hold up in the concert for Mika, if somebody already has a sign (i kinda want a long one so enough people can hold so he sees it's a bunch of us) then we can use that one...i just dont know...

:roftl: :roftl:

im in the mika yearbook too actually...wait...we're actually doing things already for that? this sign is just something simple i wanna have that a bunch of us can hold up in the concert for Mika, if somebody already has a sign (i kinda want a long one so enough people can hold so he sees it's a bunch of us) then we can use that one...i just dont know...

well i think i am the only one that is already starting it but we will look like a girl scout group love the idea:roftl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i think i am the only one that is already starting it but we will look like a girl scout group love the idea:roftl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown::roftl:

just kidding, not exactly what i was aiming for, but, if you like it..:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: , just kidding, we will see, maybe tommorow when more people are on i'll see if anybody has something

for now though, Nighty Night! (in other words, im going to do my homework :blush-anim-cl: )

oh wow, i forgot bout those too, actually, i think i got one too so, we will recognize each other -nod nod-

ill probably post a picture before the concert anyway ^.^

btw, was it Holly? i totally forget....i hope it is Holly, lol

YES.....

I have yall's flashing hearts!!!!! :bleh:

Good morning? Good afternoon EVERYONE!!!

I was thinking about the gig on Feb 2. And something just came to my mind. As all of you may know, we are in the winter season and February is the coldest month. We will all be wearing heavy coats, gloves/mittens, hats, and scarfs.

All the venues have a coat check, but it usually takes a few mins for them to take your coat and give you a ticket.

How are we going to do this? Can you believe after waiting in line for a couple of hours and then because of the coats we will miss being in the front?

I don't want you to be upset with me but what do you think?:shocked:

Maybe I'll asnwer myself later. I'm a bit slow today:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Good morning? Good afternoon EVERYONE!!!

I was thinking about the gig on Feb 2. And something just came to my mind. As all of you may know, we are in the winter season and February is the coldest month. We will all be wearing heavy coats, gloves/mittens, hats, and scarfs.

All the venues have a coat check, but it usually takes a few mins for them to take your coat and give you a ticket.

How are we going to do this? Can you believe after waiting in line for a couple of hours and then because of the coats we will miss being in the front?

I don't want you to be upset with me but what do you think?:shocked:

Maybe I'll asnwer myself later. I'm a bit slow today:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

GREAT, something else for me to stress over! By the time I get to NYC, I am gonna look like a bald old hag on crack :shocked:

GREAT, something else for me to stress over! By the time I get to NYC, I am gonna look like a bald old hag on crack :shocked:

Oh Gosh please NO!!!!

Forget I mentioned it then. I don't want you to stress about it. This event is for fun!! I guess all the people need to leave their coats there. We will be the first one to go.:wink2: :wink2:

Oh Gosh please NO!!!!

Forget I mentioned it then. I don't want you to stress about it. This event is for fun!! I guess all the people need to leave their coats there. We will be the first one to go.:wink2: :wink2:

maybe 3 people take everyone's coats and go check them in while the rest go steal the front and save spots...(may be inpossible though) :cool:

and yay, it was holly :wub2:

no need to worry bout a sign if we have our hearts! (ill give Mika mine if he forgets to bring his :naughty: )

Oh Gosh please NO!!!!

AGAIN avoid the problem, GO NAKED :mf_rosetinted:

maybe 3 people take everyone's coats and go check them in while the rest go steal the front and save spots...(may be inpossible though) :cool:

It might work, you'll never know, but I don't want people to be mad at me beacuse I mentioned this:shocked: :shocked:

It might work, you'll never know, but I don't want people to be mad at me beacuse I mentioned this:shocked: :shocked:

I am going to beat you up, Lucy! :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding, no one is going to be mad at you!!!! You brought up something important for us all to think about! I don't care if I have to wear my coat, go naked, whatever.... I am going to be in the front :blink: