WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Awwww..it is so sweet u guys have been talking about me whilst I have been away! I texted Ian at about 630pm (one and a half hour ago) and I havent heard or seen him yet but still hopeful! So, I will be on here until he (hopefully) arrives! So, if I suddenly go quiet for ages chances are he has arrived!!

Nicole, if u need a place to stay then u should look in to staying at the same place as me and barunka are so that u cld head back there after the concert with us and we could meet u at the station when u first arrive, it is called Ace Hotel and is in West Kensington!

:wub2:

awww!!! you guys seem to be quite cute together!! :wub2:

i hope you guys have fun today!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, ok, I am flying with EasyJet also. :naughty:

I hope that I will recognize you in the queue! xD

You can't miss us... we're too special :mf_rosetinted::roftl: ...we will be the two persons screaming "Nicoooooole! Nicoooole! :biggrin2:

i dont see why he shouldnt unless for a IMPORTANT reason, but, if he has nothing to do, he will DEFINETLY come...i just have that feeling :naughty::bleh:

:) Thanks, yeah I reckon if he doesnt turn up he will have a very good reason!!! Cross fingers!!! Jus gotta be patient and wait whilst listening to scouting for girls!

:) Thanks, yeah I reckon if he doesnt turn up he will have a very good reason!!! Cross fingers!!! Jus gotta be patient and wait whilst listening to scouting for girls!

true, i say, try (although itll be hard :bleh: ) to not think about it too much, be ready for whatever comes up, and, idk, do something to occupy your time :naughty:

You can't miss us... we're too special :mf_rosetinted::roftl: ...we will be the two persons screaming "Nicoooooole! Nicoooole! :biggrin2:

And I will be yelling back and then I'll and hug you! Oh I like hugging ^^

Awwww..it is so sweet u guys have been talking about me whilst I have been away! I texted Ian at about 630pm (one and a half hour ago) and I havent heard or seen him yet but still hopeful! So, I will be on here until he (hopefully) arrives! So, if I suddenly go quiet for ages chances are he has arrived!!

Nicole, if u need a place to stay then u should look in to staying at the same place as me and barunka are so that u cld head back there after the concert with us and we could meet u at the station when u first arrive, it is called Ace Hotel and is in West Kensington!

I hope that he will come! *crosses fingers* :wink2:

I'll go and have a look! *attacks google* :wink2::thumb_yello:

true, i say, try (although itll be hard :bleh: ) to not think about it too much, be ready for whatever comes up, and, idk, do something to occupy your time :naughty:

Yeah mfc is consuming my time and keeping me busy, and listening to good music, but I can't get my mind off him completely!

Also, thanks Nicole, I hope he does too!!!

hii =) Aimee wants to let you noe that her parents have blocked everything Mika related (including MFC) from her computer until her finals.. but i guess she will be back..

ooh are you all going to see mika in feb?

Hi!

I know that I am and Liz and Barunka. :bleh:

hii =) Aimee wants to let you noe that her parents have blocked everything Mika related (including MFC) from her computer until her finals.. but i guess she will be back..

ooh are you all going to see mika in feb?

yah, she posted earlier :tears:

most of us are going to see mika in feb. yah.. :thumb_yello:

He will, I bet ;)

I really hope you are right but I jus dont know if he will anymore! There is still hope and trust me I am resisting temptation to text him so much cos I dont wanna seem pushy or desperate! it takes a lot of power to resist that temptation but I jus hope u guys are right!!

Sorry guys..... *YOU KNOW I AM AT WORK*

I have been reading through here.... TRYIMH to comment.... but people.....

ANYWAYS.... I KNOW why I am so depressed now and NOT looking forward to NYC anymore.......

ANYWAYS.... I KNOW why I am so depressed now and NOT looking forward to NYC anymore.......

hollyyyy.....:huglove:

tell your moomoo -puppy...er...cow...face-

........ it is because of like what you posted Revica.....

Because yall's parents are gonna be there..... I cannot even talk to you or wave or say hi OR :tears: THAT is so depressing! It is suppose to be a day or FUN and MFC peole FINALLY getting to meet and talk to each other in person REAL LIFE..... I do not even want to meet anyone under such pretenses! :boxed:

Hi!

I know that I am and Liz and Barunka. :bleh:

yah, she posted earlier :tears:

most of us are going to see mika in feb. yah.. :thumb_yello:

Aww..

I really want to go! I'm trying to plan something.. Hope it works out in time before the tickets are sold out.. Do you all live in England or are some of you flying there?

Mika gigs in Feb, woo! Not long to go! All three, woo!:punk: i cant wait!

and I cant wait for a certain someone to arrive either! still no sign!

haha excuse my curiousity but who is it (if you don't mind me asking:blush-anim-cl: )?

I really hope you are right but I jus dont know if he will anymore! There is still hope and trust me I am resisting temptation to text him so much cos I dont wanna seem pushy or desperate! it takes a lot of power to resist that temptation but I jus hope u guys are right!!

We are. Just wait :);)

Come on! Just think of Mika...! Be happy :)!

Aww..

I really want to go! I'm trying to plan something.. Hope it works out in time before the tickets are sold out.. Do you all live in England or are some of you flying there?

haha excuse my curiousity but who is it (if you don't mind me asking:blush-anim-cl: )?

I am from Czech Republic, i have to fly. :) Liz is from England so she doesn't, Nicole is from Estonia, so she has to fly too...!

Aww..

No its fine, it is a guy called Ian that I met last weekend and the long story is on page 84 I think of this thread! and basically we ha been texting loads and he said he might come over for a bit tonight if I wanted! and I texted him at 630pm (2 and a half hors ago:shocked: )saying he is welcome to head over whenever if he still wants to come, those werent the exact words but anyway that is what is happening at the mo, i am waiting for him to come round or at least to text me!