2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

hahahaha i no raise ur hand if u r going to watch mika on jay leno tonight!!! *raises hand*

RECORD IT FOR ME!!!! i wont be able to watch it :tears:

first time i relatively have a chance to see mika on U.S. TV but noooooooooooo, i cant see it! :tears:

...maybe ill sneak downstairs....:mf_rosetinted: i wont be able to hear anything though, ...ill put on subtitles...and volume on like ... 1 lol... :blush-anim-cl:

i dont have dvr but on jay lenos the tonight show website they post the full length of the episode the day after it airs:wink2: i checked the website and they had last nights full episode:wink2:

omg thank youu! do you have alink to the website? ill leave it on my comp to make sure i dont forget! :roftl: :roftl:

Edit: i just realized...if he does something UBER cute for valentines day...itll be my perfect valentines day gift to see it on valentines day! :lmao:.....i hope i get carnations tommorow in school :wub2:

Ugh, i don't want any but I know somebody's getting me some! I find it embarrassing!:blush-anim-cl:

hahaha, i feel so embaressed! i sent one to someone i like in my school....and they deliver it first period....and.....he's in my first period!!! :shocked:

hahaha i no that would be devastating:shocked: but it would get to you tube somehow or another it always does! they would obviously do that becasue they know crazed mfcers are watching and they want to tease us lol

i'm watching i tonight' date=' and when it's on youtube tomorrow morning, i'll act suprised.....

"omg! mika! look what he's wearing!"

guys, tonight, we REVIVED this thread!

So what did everyone think of his tonight show appearance?

I didn't read what anyone said about it but I do think that it could have been better...I'm not one to criticize,nitpick,and feel its my place to offer my two cents on a fan site but,I felt the energy really wasn't there. I understand it would be hard for him with little to no fans in the audience,plus he was been working like a dog!But I thought it wasn't his best at all...

but even Mika's worst performance is a damn good show!!:naughty:

So what did everyone think of his tonight show appearance?

I didn't read what anyone said about it but I do think that it could have been better...I'm not one to criticize,nitpick,and feel its my place to offer my two cents on a fan site but,I felt the energy really wasn't there. I understand it would be hard for him with little to no fans in the audience,plus he was been working like a dog!But I thought it wasn't his best at all...

but even Mika's worst performance is a damn good show!!:naughty:

i thought he was amazing! even when he's "lacking energy", he still has a thousand times more energy than any other artist!

he looked absolutley adorable! and his jacket was gorgeous! and i loved the little twist he put on the "carolina" part.

i thought it was really good i mean tv performances can never be that good because there cant be super screamy fans and he cant go full out crazy like he normally does but i really liked it! i have been having a mika hay day for the past 2 weeks lol! mika in concert mika at grammys mika on fashion police mika on jay leno its crazy!:naughty:

i thought he was amazing! even when he's "lacking energy", he still has a thousand times more energy than any other artist!

he looked absolutley adorable! and his jacket was gorgeous! and i loved the little twist he put on the "carolina" part.

I don't want to sound like a hater :sad: but I didn't like this performance

anyway...how was your valentine's day?

i thought it was really good i mean tv performances can never be that good because there cant be super screamy fans and he cant go full out crazy like he normally does but i really liked it! i have been having a mika hay day for the past 2 weeks lol! mika in concert mika at grammys mika on fashion police mika on jay leno its crazy!:naughty:

all this exposure and yet no one knows who he is...weird