2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

hahaha! that would be soo funny! i could see it now!

mika- perez, do you want some gum.

perez- SURE!

mika- :naughty:

perez- HOLY SH!T!!! MIKA YOU SUCK!

mika- that's what you get for ruining my shirt on your show!

:lmfao:

Perez: :crybaby:

Mika: Ugh, here, have some real gum. (:naughty:)

Perez: :sneaky2: Like I'd fall for that one again!

Mika: It's real! Look, Martin, have some gum.

(Martin chews gum)

Perez: Okay, give me a piece!

*Mika hands him piece giggling*

*Perez checks mirror, sees his mouth blue*

i am back from paris and dead tired!!! i am extremely jet lagged and mika was played sooo much in paris i was crazy lol!!! i heard him at least once a day on the radio! i couldnt believe it i also went to this store (le printemps- its a big department store like le galarie lafayette) le printemps but i went to the teen version store and omg!!! everything in it is like mikas wardrobe i didnt see shirts that mika has worn but u can tell mika has definately been to the store lol i saw the block toy thing that mika has modeled with and i was freaking out lol and the floral perfume by paul smith was crazy i cant believe that it could be possibly be by yasmine!! how is everyone doing on the thread any big news i dont really want to read back on the almost 20 pages that i probably missed lol

i am back from paris and dead tired!!! i am extremely jet lagged and mika was played sooo much in paris i was crazy lol!!! i heard him at least once a day on the radio! i couldnt believe it i also went to this store (le printemps- its a big department store like le galarie lafayette) le printemps but i went to the teen version store and omg!!! everything in it is like mikas wardrobe i didnt see shirts that mika has worn but u can tell mika has definately been to the store lol i saw the block toy thing that mika has modeled with and i was freaking out lol and the floral perfume by paul smith was crazy i cant believe that it could be possibly be by yasmine!! how is everyone doing on the thread any big news i dont really want to read back on the almost 20 pages that i probably missed lol

Great!!! Mika is huge in Europe , expecially in France

omg i have no life! i have officially been on the mfc nonstop (not even to eat or go to the bathroom) since 5:20 this morning

i did that two days ago :mf_rosetinted: (but i had to stop cuzi had work to do and my parents where about to come home....in 5 min :mf_rosetinted: )

:roftl: :roftl:

and i didnt realize 3-4 hours had past until out of nowhere the guest who had left the house in the morning came back, i was like :blink: didnt he just leave...

:roftl:

i did that two days ago :mf_rosetinted: (but i had to stop cuzi had work to do and my parents where about to come home....in 5 min :mf_rosetinted: )

:roftl: :roftl:

and i didnt realize 3-4 hours had past until out of nowhere the guest who had left the house in the morning came back, i was like :blink: didnt he just leave...

:roftl:

hahaha that happens to me all the time!!!