Weird request for the London gig goers

Bellatrix

:roftl:

So. I have a ticket to the gig on Tuesday february 26th, but due to a mother who thinks 2 days out of school is far too much I will not be able to attend. :tears:

That is why I thought of another way that I can "go".

I was wondering, of you London gig goers could maybe, just maybe print out either http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde186.jpg or http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde130-2.jpg , waterproof it in a way with like, tape or lamination or something, and then "take "me" along to the gig. :roftl:

Because that way I can be there in more than spirit, and it would be a right laugh if there was a picture [or multiple pictures] there for Mika to see. :roftl:

And, though obviously this is a bit harder. But at the gig I did get to go to in Norway we weren't allowed to take photos of our boy after the gig outside, so I never got to pose for one with him; so it would be even funnier if one of you maybe got Mika [and Andy tbh] to pose with the picture.

:roftl:

I know it's a lot to ask, but, it would be funny I think. :naughty:

<3Hanne

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeg er ikke en London gig goer, men god ide, Hanne. :naughty:

:shocked: Ikke?! That's so unfair. :sneaky2:

Takk. Jeg syns jeg fortjener det siden jeg ikke får dratt men jeg har jo billett. :roftl:

No. :tears: It was too late and cold and all and they wanted it to be hurried so we were denied. We weren't even allowed to take photos while other people were getting stuff signed. I was gutted :tears:

Takk. Jeg syns jeg fortjener det siden jeg ikke får dratt men jeg har jo billett. :roftl:

No. :tears: It was too late and cold and all and they wanted it to be hurried so we were denied. We weren't even allowed to take photos while other people were getting stuff signed. I was gutted :tears:

Denied? Oh Mika please, treat your fans fairly! :naughty: It's lot more funnier with a picture of you and your fans than getting stuff signed. But of course we're pleased anyhow. :biggrin2:

Denied? Oh Mika please, treat your fans fairly! :naughty: It's lot more funnier with a picture of you and your fans than getting stuff signed. But of course we're pleased anyhow. :biggrin2:

Jerry was all :sneaky2: to it and to Kath when she snuck a few. :roftl:

It iiiis. I bet he'd laugh if he was asked to take a picture with a picture of a fan too. :naughty:

Jeg også, for jeg har ikke noe annet å gjøre. Men kanskje det er lurere å snakke her på mfc, for da oppnår vi flere poster. :naughty:

For det er jo det viktigste i verden. På fredag hadde jeg rundt 250 poster :shocked: Hahaha. Men jeg har jo ikke nett i den vanlige uka så da kan vi snakke på msn