The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww holly!

btw how's your neck?

and my friend was watching "instant star" on VH1 and they "played love today by that hottie, MIKA". her words :naughty:

that is sooo cute!!!!! He is HOT!!! but when I try to put him on that HOT description; I get a bit confused! :boxed: Don't ask me why. it is quite difficutl to explain!!

awww holly!

btw how's your neck?

and my friend was watching "instant star" on VH1 and they "played love today by that hottie, MIKA". her words :naughty:

I know!!!! I remember when I messaged you about going to the concert! I was SO JEALOUS!!!!! :sneaky2:

It is OKAY... you know I have permanent NERVE DAMAGE.... so it is gonna be a LONG healing prosess :thumbdown:

Oooohhh that HOTTIE Mika.... who is she? :roftl:

that is sooo cute!!!!! He is HOT!!! but when I try to put him on that HOT description; I get a bit confused! :boxed: Don't ask me why. it is quite difficutl to explain!!

I don't get it at all!!! He is HOTT... end of story :chkn:

LUCY.......... where have you been????

I missed you! :tears:

i feel the same way. to me, mika isn't HOT he's adorable and cute.

I know!!!! I remember when I messaged you about going to the concert! I was SO JEALOUS!!!!! :sneaky2:

It is OKAY... you know I have permanent NERVE DAMAGE.... so it is gonna be a LONG healing prosess :thumbdown:

Oooohhh that HOTTIE Mika.... who is she? :roftl:

i remember! i was like "why is she messaging me?" and look, we ending up to new york together :naughty:

OUCH! nerve damage? is that normal?

that was amanda. she think mika's the hottest EVER! she really loves him lol.

i feel the same way. to me, mika isn't HOT he's adorable and cute.

i remember! i was like "why is she messaging me?" and look, we ending up to new york together :naughty:

OUCH! nerve damage? is that normal?

that was amanda. she think mika's the hottest EVER! she really loves him lol.

He is cute and adorable! But how can yall not think :chkn: ?????

I know! I thought you might be like WHO is this biatch! But, well.... look where we are NOW... all because I had nerve...or cause I was severley depressed over the matter :insane:

No... it is NOT normal... but the doctor was QUICK to remind me that nerve damage was one of the surgical RISKS!

She does NOT love him more then we do :mf_rosetinted:

since the reports/pics/vids thread is getting too long, i made this thread so we can all look back and reminisce about all the goings on of february 2,2008.

A DAY THAT WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR MEMORIES!

5555.jpg

discuss.

you went to termanial 5