You can't nook a guy! You are married! :roftl:

you never know!!!!!!!

just kidding. am i? lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since the reports/pics/vids thread is getting too long, i made this thread so we can all look back and reminisce about all the goings on of february 2,2008.

A DAY THAT WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR MEMORIES!

5555.jpg

discuss.

did you do to terminial 5 i was there

If Holly and Lucy are "working" this week.:naughty:

Yeah - well Lucy and I will be actually working from now on during the day! I got in serious trouble at work - and ALMOST lost my job! I am on a 30 day probation... so, I am staying as far away from the MFC during the work day as humanly possible! And YES - it is KILLING me!!!!! :boxed:

Yeah - well Lucy and I will be actually working from now on during the day! I got in serious trouble at work - and ALMOST lost my job! I am on a 30 day probation... so, I am staying as far away from the MFC during the work day as humanly possible! And YES - it is KILLING me!!!!! :boxed:

OMG! how did they catch u lol!

Oh wow, are you serious? I'm sorry Holly..sheesh.:boxed:

Yea, you better stay away from here. I would feel so bad if you got fired because of this place.

Oh, and my school finally blocked MFC from me! :mad3: So now I can't lurk during school.

that really sucks holly!!! :boxed:

anyways. i was at borders today, and i went to the CD section, and it was like a whole nother store, but NO ONE was there....soooo on the main display, i replaced clay aikens CD's with mika's :roftl::naughty:

PICT0021.jpg

:roftl: Way to go Alex!

And look, Sara's there.:wub2:

i had a dream last night that i walked into a sara concert, but i couldn't stay cause i had school. so when she came out, i was leaving, so i waved at her and looked sad and she asked where i was going, and i told her school, and she looked sad too. i don't know why i dreamed about her.

HAHA alex i do that all the time hahahahah!!!!!!!!!

they had like 5 copies of LICM hidden' date=' so i had to let people see the color![/color']

34 DAYS UNTIL MIKA IN ARRAS!!!!!!!!!! 50 DAYS UNTIL MIKA IN NIMES!!!!!!!!!

????????????

that and....

I MIGHT (pretty sure i am i just need to have the guy respond that i am buying the tickets from) GO TO THE PARIS CONCERT ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!