Kanmeisterrr! <3 (Kanye west)

Mika4Life13

I looooove tha kan, am i the only one who cried when he sang mama at the grammy's?:naughty::sad:

Well anyways my new favourite song at the moment is American boy by Estelle ft kanye. I think he's a mad rapper and i like his voice and all that jazz.

[plus he's insanely hot.]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x0GBJMKmZkU&feature=related&session=9mKDXCsjhgBAQj9bsQRJo5CKrP0FcjcfkLR26r3s2R5bdN9-ESnZ8h8LP6Cp1Su9Pn3Dtg48cVRS1-SF56RdOMB3OpC04W4Be6olF9Ql9PV5KXPMx3bNOh6DPPru75A1FhyYgIFGVJl68A70OpiYJjzzx0xGkGZ2-YGyNOfQqlpJM8Ip4P7nqO0Q9816MQYQMKnDclzpcnsCglhmtDQtdaGe4lWL-anGKJtJg_QNdfeoU8ve857R98c6YIpZeq5maoblDVQg7I2GiLLPTR2R_cvkGP9e7LYVHwV7J9wD0gr8VgbXVeCvZfMn7eVvv_47

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I despise rap music, but absolutely adore Kanye West. :wub2:

haha same i think he is the only self respectable hip hop artist his songs have a little more meaning then just wanting to get laid:blink: i really only like hey momma (i also cried during that) and stronger lol i have his album on itunes and dont really like the rest of his songs

Well anyways my new favourite song at the moment is American boy by Estelle ft kanye. I think he's a mad rapper and i like his voice and all that jazz.

American boy is great! I am listening to it now. :thumb_yello:

I like Kanye :naughty: which is an exception, because I don't really fancy all those rappers.

I hope I get to see him, when he comes here in April. :shocked:

Homecoming.... that's the name of his CD, right?? I'm not like.. the BIGGEST fan, so I don't know these things lol.

It's a song on his last album (Graduation) with the guy from Coldplay.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdAIMCKK_-w :wub2:

BTW, we're still working on the KP forum, and I've been trying to script a random image header for the logo. It's super complicated, but once it works, I'll let you know!