My story...!

xX siivi Xx

Hi...! I went to Mika's show at Montreal on January 28,2008...That was awesome!!!And I have to say that it was really special for me because it was my birthday on January 29...! 18 years old...!!! I think that's very cool! I've travelled in an autobus for 9 hours to see Mika:blush-anim-cl:

But, I had to leave before the end of the show to don't miss my autobus to go home...! :tears: And each times that I'm thinking about it...I feel like my heart is really broken huhh =-(

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi...! I went to Mika's show at Montreal on January 28,2008...That was awesome!!!And I have to say that it was really special for me because it was my birthday on January 29...! 18 years old...!!! I think that's very cool! I've travelled in an autobus for 9 hours to see Mika:blush-anim-cl:

But, I had to leave before the end of the show to don't miss my autobus to go home...! :tears: And each times that I'm thinking about it...I feel like my heart is really broken huhh =-(

Awwww, I'm sure you'll see him again..

Don't feel to disheartened about missing the end of the show. You've still got some great memories. Some fans haven't even seen Mika Live yet - and aren't sure when they're going too.

Maybe next time you can stay overnight and not have to leave so early. That's what I do. :)

Anyway welcome here and hope you post some more... :thumb_yello:

Ne soit pas si triste :emot-sad: Je suis certaine que tu le reverras! Quand on l'a vu une fois, on ne peut s'empêcher de le revoir :wink2:

Bienvenue sur le forum! Je suis la représentante pour le Québec alors si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas!