Could YOU be the next Mika?

I'm not sure if this should go here or over in the artists section so feel free to move if you think it needs it.

Basically I'm working for a project called the Make it Break it awards (MIBI) which is a singer songwriter competition for those aged between 14 and 19 in the UK.

I thought with all the fans here and Mika being a singer songwriter there may be a few budding stars here :)

This years judges include:

Coldplay's Chris Martin

DJ Mark Radcliffe

Harvey Goldsmith CBE

Producer Steve Levine

Finalists get to come to LIPA (a performing arts university set up by Sir Paul Mc Cartney) for a 4 day bootcamp with a performance on the final day for industry professionals and the press!

Winners recieve £1,000 worth of Yamaha equipment, instruments etc of their choice for their school, youth club or rehearsal studios.

The winner also gets to record their very own music video and a demo with a great backing band.

Something to think about anyway if your interested :wink2: the website is currently being redeveloped but it is http://www.makeitbreakit.org and the myspace is /makeitbreakit closing date is mid June :thumb_yello: even if you know somebody who might be interested that isn't on the forum feel free to poke them :naughty:

feel free to either email mibi@lipa.ac.uk or send me a pm :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic