June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

who?

You might as well add Cara and Erin to the list-JAckie and I will be making them come...:wink2:

That is what I like to hear!!!!!! :punk:

You Rock Liam! ....and Jackie too! :naughty:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW :tears: i think its hysterical how i am having a conversation with you over two threads hahha

oh gosh and two different subjects!!! LOL

Yall are so freakin' talented :roftl:

For this party; Do I have to wear dressed clothes???

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME :tears:

i do believe ballgown, and gloves are required. :mf_rosetinted:

S**T I need to go shopping then!!!:sneaky2:

I thought I COULD wear anything I wanted!!!:thumbdown:

you could, i guess. but you have to wear clothes.

sorry lucy.

I WANT to go NAKED now :roftl::roftl: jk!!!

I want everyone to stay!! LOL

The attire is ANYTHING Mika-'esque!!!! GO CRAZY PEOPLE!

....I think we should have a contest for most 'outrageous outfit'

I am currently waiting for someone from the Charisma Ballroom to return my call. I will keep yall informed! *Keep your fingers crossed, that our date is indeed avaliable* cause it seems to work for EVERYONE!

FYI: for those who are having a hard time convincing their parents to let them go...... perhaps you should invite your parents to come to.... MAYBE just MAYBE they will agree then! ......there will be an open bar for everyone OVER 21 :naughty: *that there is incintive enough* ...for some :roftl:

I am currently waiting for someone from the Charisma Ballroom to return my call. I will keep yall informed! *Keep your fingers crossed, that our date is indeed avaliable* cause it seems to work for EVERYONE!

FYI: for those who are having a hard time convincing their parents to let them go...... perhaps you should invite your parents to come to.... MAYBE just MAYBE they will agree then! ......there will be an open bar for everyone OVER 21 :naughty: *that there is incintive enough* ...for some :roftl:

things i'll need for this trip:

-plane ticket

-money

-crazy outfit

-fake i.d

Okay, here's the deal -

Yall better get your butts in motion and find us a PLACE to have this cause the Charisma Ballroom ain't happening! ....for 3 reasons

(1) There is a minimum number of guests required, there is no way in blazes that we can pull that number *I will keep my opinions on the reasons WHY - to myself* anyways 75 is the magic number.... yeah, like that could happen!

(2) Our date is not avaliable~! There are ALOT of weddings in the month of June~!

(3) It would cost $2,542.00 and uuummmm well - there is just not enough time to make that happen! :lmao:

SORRY PEEPS -

well, the Charisma Ballroom was what I wanted...so PLEASE we need some suggestions ...............

Don't yall NYCers have any ideas? Or know of any halls we could rent out?

Okay, here's the deal -

Yall better get your butts in motion and find us a PLACE to have this cause the Charisma Ballroom ain't happening! ....for 3 reasons

(1) There is a minimum number of guests required, there is no way in blazes that we can pull that number *I will keep my opinions on the reasons WHY - to myself* anyways 75 is the magic number.... yeah, like that could happen!

(2) Our date is not avaliable~! There are ALOT of weddings in the month of June~!

(3) It would cost $2,542.00 and uuummmm well - there is just not enough time to make that happen! :lmao:

SORRY PEEPS -

well, the Charisma Ballroom was what I wanted...so PLEASE we need some suggestions ...............

Don't yall NYCers have any ideas? Or know of any halls we could rent out?

That sucks, try to keep it as close to Bangor,PA as possible so maybe my mom will say yes!!!

k, I really hope I can go!!

Well, when we have all of the details together and know exactly what the deal is.... you will be able to tell her - where, when, what time - and any details you want to give her..... :naughty:It MIGHT help!!!!! :blink:

We could still have the Charisma Ballroom - IF we could get 75 people to attend....AND they were willing to pay $33.90. Yeah - didn't THINK that was gonna happen~ :boxed:

true true lol. i might serenade you all with some mika karaoke.:naughty:

i wanted to sleep on a bench :sneaky2:

I want to sing some Rufus Karaoke!!!!!! :punk:

Oh, well I wanted to sleep in a tree.... but, we don't always get what we want :mf_rosetinted:

I want to sing some Rufus Karaoke!!!!!! :punk:

Oh, well I wanted to sleep in a tree.... but, we don't always get what we want :mf_rosetinted:

so you'vefinally listened to that cd?! geez. i'll probably throw in some rufus. it alll depends.....even you don't help me out, i'll be crazy enough sing random songs. it's what u do.

you'd fall out of a tree. :mf_rosetinted:

so you'vefinally listened to that cd?! geez. i'll probably throw in some rufus. it alll depends.....even you don't help me out, i'll be crazy enough sing random songs. it's what u do.

you'd fall out of a tree. :mf_rosetinted:

I cannot express to you HOW MUCH I love Rufus! *don't tell Mika.... but, it is all I ever listen to anymore* I am SO hooked!!!!!!! I never thought I would fall in love like that!!!!! THANK YOU FOR TURNING ME ON TO RUFUS!!!!!!!!

No, I wouldn't! I sleep sitting up, remember! :mf_rosetinted:

Austin HATES Rufus

Taiyla HATES Rufus

Lucy HATES Rufus

............so when we were in Fort Lauderdale - needless to say, I did NOT get to listen! I was having some serious withdrawl issues :sneaky2:

walt-disney-world.jpg

I'm off to Disney World now......

I will talk to you guys when I come back Monday~~

*I hope yall come up with some ideas by the time I get back!!!!! :naughty:

Okay....I am NOW officially OBSESSED with the MFC! I am in Orlando and I found an Internet terminal where you get 4 minutes for 1.00 ...... and NO ONE IS HERE! My time is almost up..... just checked into the hotel and about to go to Wonder Works!!!!!!! Tay is freakin' out ALREADY! Especially when shesaw the Micksey Mouse eaes!!!!

Okay....I am NOW officially OBSESSED with the MFC! I am in Orlando and I found an Internet terminal where you get 4 minutes for 1.00 ...... and NO ONE IS HERE! My time is almost up..... just checked into the hotel and about to go to Wonder Works!!!!!!! Tay is freakin' out ALREADY! Especially when shesaw the Micksey Mouse eaes!!!!

Awww Have lots of FUN!!!

I cannot express to you HOW MUCH I love Rufus! *don't tell Mika.... but, it is all I ever listen to anymore* I am SO hooked!!!!!!! I never thought I would fall in love like that!!!!! THANK YOU FOR TURNING ME ON TO RUFUS!!!!!!!!

No, I wouldn't! I sleep sitting up, remember! :mf_rosetinted:

Right now besides MIKA; I am listening to Katy Perry, Lilly Allen and Jason Mraz. He is AWESOME:punk::punk::punk: