June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA .... Alex you are a victum of the times!

There is going to be a HUGE MFC Par-Tay in October!!!!!!

This Meet Up in June is just going to be a reunion for us and the chance to FINALLY see NYC!!!!!! Are you still coming? :biggrin2:

ooooh i see.....i'm pretty sure i'm still going to the nyc one....of course. but the october one....i'm not sure.

:boxed:I was afraid of that.

i'm PRETTY sure i can go. it's just my dad won't help me pay for it, and i REALLY REALLY need a car!!!

i just came back from my band concert... and we pretty much sucked... as usual:naughty:

and finkster new avatar?????:naughty: what is it lol

what instrument do you play???

and her avatar is jesus saying "oh my dad"....like oh my god

i'm PRETTY sure i can go. it's just my dad won't help me pay for it, and i REALLY REALLY need a car!!!

what instrument do you play???

and her avatar is jesus saying "oh my dad"....like oh my god

HAHAHA I GET IT LOL!!!!! i play the flute i hate it!

Can't believe nobody noticed the chicken smiley.:shocked:

OMG!!! There is a chicken smiley!!!!! I guess us tards that know all the codes by heart need to go in and take a gander at the new smileys cause I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CHICKEN ONE!!!! Now I can replace :das: with a chicken! OH THE JOY!

:drool:...

It works for me.:thumb_yello:

To me the drool smiley looks like it is puking! .... so, are you telling me THAT is what I looked like when we were talking to Mika? Eeeewww... he must have been terrified! :boxed:

ooooh i see.....i'm pretty sure i'm still going to the nyc one....of course. but the october one....i'm not sure.

Well, you have PLENTY of time to save money for the October Party. YOU HAVE TO COME TO THAT ONE! :shocked:I do not even want to hear such negative talk! :mf_rosetinted:

Okay so from now on when I am talking about :chkn: I will just use this :chkn:because everyone knows I talk about :chkn: all of the time!

*sorry guys just HAD to play with the new :chkn: smiley - you understand, right??????* :roftl:

Okay so from now on when I am talking about :chkn: I will just use this :chkn:because everyone knows I talk about :chkn: all of the time!

*sorry guys just HAD to play with the new :chkn: smiley - you understand, right??????* :roftl:

That smiley was made for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

I wonder if MIKA would have a chance to come in and see the new smiley!!!

That smiley was made for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

I wonder if MIKA would have a chance to come in and see the new smiley!!!

It was made for me! LMAO!!!! So whoever created it.... THANK YOU! :roftl:

It was made for me! LMAO!!!! So whoever created it.... THANK YOU! :roftl:

I like it!!!

I actually got a little stuffed chicken and it looks exactly like the smiley.

I might get more so I can give out at the meet up!!

I would to do this :poke: to my supervisor.

Well, I'm 38 and have two daughters. I could be a chaperone. But I reserve the right to mace anyone who gets out of line.:wink2:

Here's is the plan. Everyone will pair up and hold hands, smallest will be in the front of the line tallest in back so I can easily see that everyone is where they should be.

Since I am a home schooling mama, I will make this the most educational trip EVER. (No seriously, tell me where he has played I will research it and then tell you about when we are there)

Holly and Lucy can give the Mika related history, if your under 16 and DO NOT have a signed parental consent form you will have to plug your ears for Holly and Lucy's talk.

I'm only serious about one thing above, but I'm not going to say, you'll have to find out for yourself. PM me if you have an allergy to pepper though.

So do you want for a chaperone?