June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

I would be like Just talk to me Mika - I could sit and listen to him talk all day! I LOVE his voice and the way he speaks! aaaahhhhh!!!!! :wub2:

So simple and strong!!!!!

by the way, about the message you sent me earlier; what are you going to do?

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, about the message you sent me earlier; what are you going to do?

I am going to tell the truth! But READ your e-mail I sent you first and tell me if you still want to do it - or if it should just be cancelled all together! :bleh:

I am going to tell the truth! But READ your e-mail I sent you first and tell me if you still want to do it - or if it should just be cancelled all together! :bleh:

ok let me go and chekc then. brb!

OMG.... so that stuff actually works? I have always wondered!!!!!!

it does to me:biggrin2:

Holly,

I was just informed we are having a meeting!!

I have to go!! By the time is over, you probably will be gone!!!

LOVE YOU

it does to me:biggrin2:

Holly,

I was just informed we are having a meeting!!

I have to go!! By the time is over, you probably will be gone!!!

LOVE YOU

ha ha I love how you posted that twice! :roftl:

LOVE YOU! :huglove:

Talk to you tomorrow....

and I DID NOT reach my goal for the day!!!! :thumbdown:

Talk to you tomorrow...

and I DID NOT reach my goal for the day!!!! :thumbdown:

maybe tonight!!! You are close though

they need to get computers at victoria's secret.... i'm jealous you guys get to chat from work.

lucky us, let's just hope we don't get in trouble some day!!!:biggrin2:

that is soooooooooooo true!!

When MIKA comes back IF HE decides to come back, I will be flying or taking buses to go to the other cities of the shows!

But I am getting the feeling that I will be going by myself!!:thumbdown:

HAHAHA I FIND THIS HYSTERICAL THAT LUCY POSTS THE DAY BEFORE HE IS IN NY! AT TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA I FIND THIS HYSTERICAL THAT LUCY POSTS THE DAY BEFORE HE IS IN NY! AT TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if he'll remember our show....:wub2:

i hope he decided to fly down to miami to finish his album with jodi marr... i might move to miami for a couple weeks. :naughty:

i hope he decided to fly down to miami to finish his album with jodi marr... i might move to miami for a couple weeks. :naughty:

HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HIS BLOG HE MENTIONED HOW HE DID A CONCERT AT TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I READ THAT THAT IS WHEN I REALLY BURST INTO TEARS!:roftl:

HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HIS BLOG HE MENTIONED HOW HE DID A CONCERT AT TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I READ THAT THAT IS WHEN I REALLY BURST INTO TEARS!:roftl:

I got very excited as well!!!!!

he did!!!! He mentioned on the blog

:naughty:

Isn't that funny?? Now I am here at home wanted to go and can't go!!!!

I got very excited as well!!!!!

Isn't that funny?? Now I am here at home wanted to go and can't go!!!!

i feel so bad lucy!!!!!!!!! i really wanted to go!!!!!!!!! my parents said if i mentioned it one more time to them then they will block the mfc from me!!!!!!!!!! i cant risk losing the mfc even if i did get to see mika:tears: cuz then i wouldnt be able to get any more updates on him and then my parents would probably some how not let me go to the concerts this summer:shocked: you can still go though! did u call jess or ada

i feel so bad lucy!!!!!!!!! i really wanted to go!!!!!!!!! my parents said if i mentioned it one more time to them then they will block the mfc from me!!!!!!!!!! i cant risk losing the mfc even if i did get to see mika:tears: cuz then i wouldnt be able to get any more updates on him and then my parents would probably some how not let me go to the concerts this summer:shocked: you can still go though! did u call jess or ada

Jess can't go and I doubt Ada would go!!

and yes you don't want to risk being away from the MFC and MIKA!!!

they need to get computers at victoria's secret.... i'm jealous you guys get to chat from work.

:roftl: Then you would be like us - and never get any work done at all!

Women of Florida everywhere NEED your help, Alex! They need bras that truly fit! It is your mission and duty to help- serve and protect all by standers from seeing things they should not see :mf_rosetinted:

maybe tonight!!! You are close though

As you can see THAT did not happen :boxed:

lucky us, let's just hope we don't get in trouble some day!!!:biggrin2:

Yeah - one day me and Lucy are gonna be like we lost our job! WHY.... too much MFC! :thumbdown:

I know!!! We were talking about him coming to the U.S. ALL day yesterday - having not the slightest clue that NOT only was he in AMERICA - but he is in yall neck of the woods! I HATE YALL :mf_rosetinted: