• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so have we thought about a place yet?:blink:

GUESS YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS -

We have been discussing it......

- due to the fact that it is FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND, the meet up has been cancelled. It was tried very hard to be moved - but the weekend before was a no-go and the weekend after people are already on vacation. So June is just NOT gonna happen :tears:

But, we have the Masquerade Party to look forward to in October! And WHO KNOWS maybe right around the corner from that Mika will bless us with a new album - maybe even a tour! :bleh:

No offense Holly but I think we can still pull it off.

I'm sorry you can't make it either, but I wouldn't mind having a meet up in NYC still.

I'm still up for going if everyone else is.:wink2:

OMG Jess!!!

long time don't hear!!

busy in school or tired of us? :tears:

GUESS YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS -

We have been discussing it......

- due to the fact that it is FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND, the meet up has been cancelled. It was tried very hard to be moved - but the weekend before was a no-go and the weekend after people are already on vacation. So June is just NOT gonna happen :tears:

But, we have the Masquerade Party to look forward to in October! And WHO KNOWS maybe right around the corner from that Mika will bless us with a new album - maybe even a tour! :bleh:

:tears: oh no! so theres no way we can do it?

No offense Holly but I think we can still pull it off.

I'm sorry you can't make it either, but I wouldn't mind having a meet up in NYC still.

I'm still up for going if everyone else is.:wink2:

i was gonna do that also! hehehe so we are still up for a meet up jess cuz i sure as hell am going hahahaha i have been talking about this to much for me to not go lol!

Seems nice.:thumb_yello:

i was gonna do that also! hehehe so we are still up for a meet up jess cuz i sure as hell am going hahahaha i have been talking about this to much for me to not go lol!

I'm still up for it! Why not?

Do you have any other ideas to shoot out' date=' and we can work from there? I don't really know of any good places, so I'll let the New Yorkers find some other good ones. But make sure we can get something for a reasonable amount.[/font']

Seems nice.:thumb_yello:

I'm still up for it! Why not?

Do you have any other ideas to shoot out, and we can work from there? I don't really know of any good places, so I'll let the New Yorkers find some other good ones. But make sure we can get something for a reasonable amount.

hmmmm lemme think i dont know that many places either because i dont go there alot but i think we should start out in some restaurant... i dont know which one though lol

hmmmm lemme think i dont know that many places either because i dont go there alot but i think we should start out in some restaurant... i dont know which one though lol

Yea' date=' that's what I was thinking. Where's Lucy? I'm sure she could find a good place.[/font']

Yea, that's what I was thinking. Where's Lucy? I'm sure she could find a good place.

I am here!!

thanks for asking for me:thumb_yello:

'll find something by the end of this week.