MFCer Wins Tropicana Speech Contest

HollyD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain what the tropicana speech is exactly????:blink:

it's just a competition speech...you must write your own speach then well, talk about it and you're judged. I did it in middle school...it was very nerve-wraking for me...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww holly can u be my mommy lol or alysia can you be my tutor :das:

How about I will be your mommy! And you can come harass Mickey Mouse with us this weekend!!!!! :naughty:

Nope because I was supposed to say something about him being like asian but i said british and i started mixing words up and my speech ended up shorter than rehearsed :thumbdown:

Damn you girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Well at least you educated some people on the Master of the Universe! :wub2:

I think Austin would be happier if you ask him instead!!!!

Yeah! I hope Austin does not see that post where Aimee is all :das: at Alysia! He is already jealous! *I did not say that* Alysia is a looker, isn't he!!!! :naughty:

He REALLY likes YOU

I think she was ignoring you, Lucy! And gosh - right here where Austin can see! What were you thinking? Aimee Austin has a HUGE crush on you! He hasn't stopped talking about you ALL week! :sneaky2:

that's so exciting!!

i remember doing my Tropicana speech...:eek: it was awful...i don't like public speaking at all...so he must be super brave and i hope he wins the whole thing:thumb_yello:

Thanks!!!! He is a super brave one...I had to build him up to that point though!!!! It took alot of work, cause Alysia is VERY shy by nature! I am so proud of him! That is why I am taking him to see Mickey Mouse tomorrow!!! :naughty:

o ok i would officially suck at that then lol

YOU....I find that very HARD to beleive! You LOVE to talk and you are NOT shy.. I think you could win the whole thing! :roftl:

Damn you girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Well at least you educated some people on the Master of the Universe! :wub2:

Yeah, my whole class was amazed that I had enough bravery to get up and talk about a homosexual man with aids who "got around" . I almost started to cry when I quoted him at the end too because i just love him so much :roftl:

Yeah! I hope Austin does not see that post where Aimee is all :das: at Alysia! He is already jealous! *I did not say that* Alysia is a looker, isn't he!!!! :naughty:

I think she was ignoring you, Lucy! And gosh - right here where Austin can see! What were you thinking? Aimee Austin has a HUGE crush on you! He hasn't stopped talking about you ALL week!

this really confuses me :S:S:S:blink::boxed:

Yeah, my whole class was amazed that I had enough bravery to get up and talk about a homosexual man with aids who "got around" . I almost started to cry when I quoted him at the end too because i just love him so much :roftl:

I know! Everytime I watch The untold Story I cry! And I watcg it like every single weekend at least once! And it never fails I always cry! The end REALLY gets ya!

:lmao: Alysia's brother Austin has a HUGE crush on Aimee a.k.a I<3Mika!!!!

....and Aimee was all :das: to Alysia! :naughty:

have they ever met?:naughty: or is this internet love at first sight?

Austin and Alysia are your boys right? Alysia's so cute :roftl:

I know! Everytime I watch The untold Story I cry! And I watcg it like every single weekend at least once! And it never fails I always cry! The end REALLY gets ya!

I want to see it, I was watching a documentary on him but i had to go to dance so i never got to see the ending :sad:

have they ever met?:naughty: or is this internet love at first sight?

Austin and Alysia are your boys right? Alysia's so cute :roftl:

They met last weekend at the Florida MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale! It was :wub2: at first site....for Austin! :naughty:

They met last weekend at the Florida MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale! It was at first site....for Austin!

that's cute

They are BOTH cute!!!!

ScannedImage-16.jpg

ScannedImage-18.jpg

ScannedImage-17.jpg

ScannedImage-19.jpg

ScannedImage-20.jpg

aww they're adorable, how old are they?

Oh- .....and

ScannedImage-6.jpg

*wolf whistle* wow my mom'd never put pics of me on the internet lol

That one was for Aimee~~~~