Does anyone want to meet me in London?

Hey everyone!

As some of you already know, I'll go to the UK again on the 17th this month. I'm going to spend the Saturday with Mirtilla, Blue and Palladium in Bedford and Blue and I will go to see the guys to Leicester as well the following day. But my problem is that this time I'm going to the UK alone, so I'll probably have to spend the Monday alone when I'm waiting for my flight home which will leave at about 6:30 pm. I'll have a few hours to spend in London before leaving towards Heathrow, if anyone wants to hang around. You'll probably have school or work but I thought It's worth asking anyway, 'cause as wonderful as London is that day will be DULL if I have to spend it on my own! I hate Mondays! :thumbdown: There's a rumor that Palladium's debut album will be released that day (on the 19th). If that turns out to be true I'll go buy it before I go home! :)

I won't get another chance to go to the UK for a few months, not until the autumn that's for sure. So this will a good chance to meet me there! ;):naughty:

Let me know if you'll be around!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic