hmmm Ahem question...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

There are World Reps for every Country on the MFC.

We are here to welcome newbies... answer any questions they have.

Promote Mika - spread the word and recruit new members......

Organize Meet ups for our country... etc.

:lmao:

There are World Reps for every Country on the MFC.

We are here to welcome newbies... answer any questions they have.

Promote Mika - spread the word and recruit new members......

Organize Meet ups for our country... etc.

Ahha!! and you are U.S.!! I will remember that!!!!!!

Ahha!! and you are U.S.!! I will remember that!!!!!!

I take it very seriously! I am always promoting Mika! And I would just like to say that everyone I have informed about the existence of Mika....has absolutely LOVED him! I have handed out numerous copies of Life in Cartoon Motion! So much that I think I am responsible for half the sales of the album in the U.S. :naughty:

Like when I was at the salon - I asked my stylist if he knew WHO Mika was, and he was like no.... I almost JUMPED out of my chair, I was like YOU don't know who Mika is! SO after he was done with my hair *and 2 hours of non-stop talking about Mika* I took him Life in Cartoon Motion and my copy of OUT Magazine~! I was like the C.D. is yours to keep..... BUT I WANT MY MAG BACK MR.!!!! Needless to say - he fell in love with Mika, and now Life in Cartoon Motion is played in the salon daily! :punk:

..........that's me - spreading the Mika Love to everyone in Florida.. one by one!

I take it very seriously! I am always promoting Mika! And I would just like to say that everyone I have informed about the existence of Mika....has absolutely LOVED him! I have handed out numerous copies of Life in Cartoon Motion! So much that I think I am responsible for half the sales of the album in the U.S. :naughty:

Like when I was at the salon - I asked my stylist if he knew WHO Mika was, and he was like no.... I almost JUMPED out of my chair, I was like YOU don't know who Mika is! SO after he was done with my hair *and 2 hours of non-stop talking about Mika* I took him Life in Cartoon Motion and my copy of OUT Magazine~! I was like the C.D. is yours to keep..... BUT I WANT MY MAG BACK MR.!!!! Needless to say - he fell in love with Mika, and now Life in Cartoon Motion is played in the salon daily! :punk:

..........that's me - spreading the Mika Love to everyone in Florida.. one by one!

YAY!!!!! Good job!

OH - and just this past weekend.... when we were on the way home from Disney World I took Alysia to get a haircut and as I was signing his name on the sheet it said Mika.... I was like MIKA!!!!! ....and the beautician said - "you mean the singer?" I was like.... OMG you know who Mika is!!!!!! And she was like YEAH... I LOVE him, he is awesome~ I have his cd in the car - I listen to it all the time! So - we ended up talking about Mika the whole time!!!!!! It was awesome! She did not know that there was a dvd..... so, I went to the local mall to get it for her *and suprise her* but they were all sold out! And sadly that was the only music store in the small town! So - hopefully she will get it soon!

OH - and just this past weekend.... when we were on the way home from Disney World I took Alysia to get a haircut and as I was signing his name on the sheet it said Mika.... I was like MIKA!!!!! ....and the beautician said - "you mean the singer?" I was like.... OMG you know who Mika is!!!!!! And she was like YEAH... I LOVE him, he is awesome~ I have his cd in the car - I listen to it all the time! So - we ended up talking about Mika the whole time!!!!!! It was awesome! She did not know that there was a dvd..... so, I went to the local mall to get it for her *and suprise her* but they were all sold out! And sadly that was the only music store in the small town! So - hopefully she will get it soon!

awww!! I got my dvd at a used dvd store!!

awww!! I got my dvd at a used dvd store!!

I was literally standing outside of FYE waiting for them to open on the release day!~ They thought I was OUT of my mind! Maybe I am.... :insane: