Where to get the EP & Book.....

Angelcakes

Hi Folks,

Not sure where to post this so apologies if this is in the wrong place !

Just wanted to make sure I had read mikasounds correctly. Does it say that the EP & Book will be available at the gigs themselves ?

I don't want to order it from the website, then it arrive whilst I'm away at the gig. I want to have it in my hands on the release date - just incase I should bump into Mika after the gig and get it signed - I can dream can't I ?

Can anyone confirm as I don't want to wait until the UK gig - ie same as the release date and find out I can't get a copy there !

Cheers

Angelcakes x

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

Not sure where to post this so apologies if this is in the wrong place !

Just wanted to make sure I had read mikasounds correctly. Does it say that the EP & Book will be available at the gigs themselves ?

I don't want to order it from the website, then it arrive whilst I'm away at the gig. I want to have it in my hands on the release date - just incase I should bump into Mika after the gig and get it signed - I can dream can't I ?

Can anyone confirm as I don't want to wait until the UK gig - ie same as the release date and find out I can't get a copy there !

Cheers

Angelcakes x

Yes, on the MS site, it did say you can get it at the gig in London:thumb_yello: