Doesn't Mika Like The South?!

Lollipopgirl12

:) not being nosey, but.. did you get to meet him?

Nope. :sad:

I got my hopes up, I knew it is never 100% , but for some reason, I figured that since it was the first he wouldn't be too tired to come out and see us, but he didn't and I totally melted down, but I just realized how lucky I am for even getting to see him! :wub2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. :sad:

I got my hopes up, I knew it is never 100% , but for some reason, I figured that since it was the first he wouldn't be too tired to come out and see us, but he didn't and I totally melted down, but I just realized how lucky I am for even getting to see him! :wub2:

aw, I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him, but I'm sure you had an amazing time seeing him perform! :) I can't wait until he comes back, I am prepared to go 1,000 miles.. or more, if he doesn't come back to North America, I will be booking some serious airfare. :) I am dying to see him live, and he's announcing a new tour next month!!

aw, I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him, but I'm sure you had an amazing time seeing him perform! :) I can't wait until he comes back, I am prepared to go 1,000 miles.. or more, if he doesn't come back to North America, I will be booking some serious airfare. :) I am dying to see him live, and he's announcing a new tour next month!!

It was amazing! :wub2:

Oh don't worry he will come back, they alwwwways dooo. :roftl:

Believe me, he is worth the wait!

It was amazing! :wub2:

Oh don't worry he will come back, they alwwwways dooo. :roftl:

Believe me, he is worth the wait!

I know, I was going to go when he came to Philly.. but I have the World's most stubborn parents.. I sat them down and had a "little" talk with them though, and they promised me a gig on his next tour :D yay!

I know, I was going to go when he came to Philly.. but I have the World's most stubborn parents.. I sat them down and had a "little" talk with them though, and they promised me a gig on his next tour :D yay!

That's a great feeling isn't it?

I have a promised gig on a next north american tour as well. :kachinga:

I am hoping and praying for a return to the states in 2010, and reeeeallllly hoping to see some southern dates. I missed the LICM gig here, thanks to a family wedding. :thumbdown: I'm in Atlanta and could only afford one show on this last tour, since I had to fly across the country for it! If he played some Southern states, a multi-show road trip could be possible. :naughty:

I am hoping and praying for a return to the states in 2010, and reeeeallllly hoping to see some southern dates. I missed the LICM gig here, thanks to a family wedding. :thumbdown: I'm in Atlanta and could only afford one show on this last tour, since I had to fly across the country for it! If he played some Southern states, a multi-show road trip could be possible. :naughty:

THAT is what I am praying for!!! :freak: FLORIDA - GEORGIA - the CAROLINAS OMG!!!!! Of shoot and I cannot FORGET

T E X A S!!!! COME ONE MIKA~ I love NYC - but, it is time we got to see him at HOME! :naughty:

You shouldn't be bragging about that. :roftl:

I only know of one friend that went to a dixie chicks concert when she was like .. 10 with her mom.

!! I used to go see the Dixie chicks every 4th of july with my mom. I even have signed albumn covers from them hee hee.