Iridaceae

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore IAMX and have been a huge fan since June 2008. My favourite album released so far is 'The Alternative' but they're all fantastic.

I saw Chris and co. at the 'Blackfield Festival' in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, on June 21st and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

:thumb_yello:

Edited by Blossom

I adore IAMX and have been a huge fan since June 2008. My favourite album released so far is 'The Alternative' but they're all fantastic.

I saw Chris and co. at the 'Blackfield Festival' in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, on June 21st and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

:thumb_yello:

The Alternative is my favorite album from IAMX too! I'd love to see him live, but he never tours The Netherlands. I've got the impression he's a bigger artist in Germany (probably because he lives there).

The Alternative is my favorite album from IAMX too! I'd love to see him live, but he never tours The Netherlands. I've got the impression he's a bigger artist in Germany (probably because he lives there).

It's true that he does a lot of concerts in Germany but I wish he would come back to Ireland or maybe even the UK.

Seeing him live is an AMAZING experience. I have never seen anything quite like what I witnessed back in June.

If you're interested in seeing some videos, you can find them here on my YouTube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sfinn85#play/uploads

Chris is an absolute GENIUS! :thumb_yello::wub2:

That is kind of weird as he even does gigs in the Czech Republic... But as Blossom said, it is a truly great experience to see IAMX, maybe you should consider travelling somewhere to see them :)

i am a HUGE iamx fan! :wub2::wub2:

My favorite album is Kiss+Swallow. I don't think any album has ever left me that speechless. I couldnt breathe after i heard it :mf_lustslow:

I saw him for the 1st time back in June and it was amazing. I made sure i was at the stage, and it was insanely fun. The only negative where the amount of screaming girls constantly reaching over my head to get to chris the whole show ......vicious. :sneaky2:

• 3 weeks later...