2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

Wish we could make it, but the cheapest airfare is over $300 and we are planning a Holiday vacation - Keep us posted! :)

DANG for real!!!! I thought you could always find CHEAP flights to Orlando! :roftl:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know :tears:

one of my best friends goes to the north carolina school of arts, and she's doing all the wig and make-up for their production of the nutcracker, and she works with this famous ballet guy, and i promised her i'd visit :emot-sad:

Oooo that sounds like fun!!

Good exposure:naughty:

YAY!!! :boing:

. . . y e s it was!!! :das: there will be plenty of that THIS time around!!! :naughty:

YES!!!:naughty:

i know :tears:

one of my best friends goes to the north carolina school of arts, and she's doing all the wig and make-up for their production of the nutcracker, and she works with this famous ballet guy, and i promised her i'd visit :emot-sad:

That sounds awesome! :biggrin2: What dates are you going to be in NC?

I will definitely try and go to this! sadly i normally work saturdays so i cant gurantee that ill be there.... but when it comes closer ill let you know! is there a certain date we need to rsvp by??

You have PLENTY of time to request that particular Saturday off! :naughty:

The party is December 12 - so I will need a final count by December 1. :biggrin2:

I will firm up as it gets closer - will all the young folks mind have an oldie like me (41) around?

ha ha ha ARE YOU KIDDING! I am an Oldling - and we KNOW the Oldlings know how to par-tay. :teehee: MFC is ageless seriously it's the younglings that take care of us - cause we are the most immature of the bunch! :roftl:

You have PLENTY of time to request that particular Saturday off! :naughty:

The party is December 12 - so I will need a final count by December 1. :biggrin2:

I am putting my request in now i will let you know! have you guys made any decisions on where it will be and what time? because if its late afternoon i can request a morning shift, if i cant get the day off...

I am putting my request in now i will let you know! have you guys made any decisions on where it will be and what time? because if its late afternoon i can request a morning shift, if i cant get the day off...

That is a great idea - you can't go wrong there . . . I would say do the morning shift - cause the party is going to be in the late afternoon! As soon as ALL details are final I will post ALL the info on the front page of this thread! :thumb_yello:

UPDATE:

Due to uncontrollable circumstances the DATE has been changed from December 12 TO: December 19. <still a Saturday> THE date is FINAL and will not be changed again, no need to worry!

ALSO - I got a beautiful Townhouse (waaaayyyyy better then last year's Bri) And there is MORE then ENOUGH rooms/beds so if you at all can - PLAN ON an After Party there, and anyone/everyone is more then welcome to stay the night! *IF you a r e gonna come to the After Party, you REALLY should plan on staying the night* Word to the wise! :freak:

:woot_jump:

UPDATE:

Due to uncontrollable circumstances the DATE has been changed from December 12 TO: December 19. <still a Saturday> THE date is FINAL and will not be changed again, no need to worry!

ALSO - I got a beautiful Townhouse (waaaayyyyy better then last year's Bri) And there is MORE then ENOUGH rooms/beds so if you at all can - PLAN ON an After Party there, and anyone/everyone is more then welcome to stay the night! *IF you a r e gonna come to the After Party, you REALLY should plan on staying the night* Word to the wise! :freak:

:woot_jump:

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:boing::naughty:

Are we all going to chip in for the townhouse?

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:boing::naughty:

Are we all going to chip in for the townhouse?

OMG Bri!!!! Well, I guess it JUST turned into a B-day PAR-TAY as well! :boing: No you do not have to chip in - I am taking care of it! :huglove: