2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

I'm calling her now:naughty:

OK:naughty:

I can't wait to see what it's going to be??

I am NOT going to SAY!!!! It is going to BE a s u r p r i s e !!!!!!! They are the BEST! SHOULD we celebrate your b-day at the MFC Christmas party . . .or during the After Party!?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am NOT going to SAY!!!! It is going to BE a s u r p r i s e !!!!!!! They are the BEST! SHOULD we celebrate your b-day at the MFC Christmas party . . .or during the After Party!?

THAT WAS W E I R D!? :boxed:

I haven't really talked to my dad too much yet because if anyone is going to say no it'll be him. My mom can be persuaded, of that I'm sure. I'm working on her a little every day.

I'm pretty sure if you talk to her and pretend to like her she'll say yes as long as I promise to text her every 5 minutes and tell her I'm still alive :naughty:

I haven't really talked to my dad too much yet because if anyone is going to say no it'll be him. My mom can be persuaded, of that I'm sure. I'm working on her a little every day.

I'm pretty sure if you talk to her and pretend to like her she'll say yes as long as I promise to text her every 5 minutes and tell her I'm still alive :naughty:

GOOD the mom unit is pretty much a go. But WHAT UP with the daddy unit!? He is the 'cool' one - so why so quick to say NO!? :aah:

GOOD the mom unit is pretty much a go. But WHAT UP with the daddy unit!? He is the 'cool' one - so why so quick to say NO!? :aah:

He is really cool and lenient most of the time but not usually for things like me going halfway across the state with someone he doesn't know :naughty:

But I did just mention the party to hm and the idea of you picking me up and he was like: "Wow, that's really cool."

:blink:

Sooooo, maybe he's more of a yes than I thought.

He is really cool and lenient most of the time but not usually for things like me going halfway across the state with someone he doesn't know :naughty:

But I did just mention the party to hm and the idea of you picking me up and he was like: "Wow, that's really cool."

:blink:

Sooooo, maybe he's more of a yes than I thought.

I think the BEST route is:

keep feeding them info each day. You know just how MUCH - don't want to get on their nerves! I should really talk to them. Then OF COURSE when I come get you MEET THEM <hopefully that will put them at ease> and just let them know that MY KIDS 15 & 13 will be going with us (they will meet them as well) ONCE they see that we are 'normal' peeps - I am SURE it will be fine! I had to go and meet Alex's parents - and then a month later we were on a plane together flying to NYC to see Mika! :kachinga: I can't be THAT bad! :teehee:

I know you're not bad :naughty: You're GREAT! :boing:

If my dad really is that cool with it then I should be okay. I mean, I am 18, I won't have school or a job to get in the way and I've never really been in trouble.

Of course my mom comes in with the "It's not you we don't trust, it's everyone else!"

I'll just spend a little time each day saying things like:

Holly's kids are going.

It's on the 19th.

Holly does lots of things with MFC kids.

She's really sweet.

She's more than willing to meet and talk to you guys.

And stuff like that. I think (*hope*) this will work :clap:

Now.....I am excited :boing:

I know you're not bad :naughty: You're GREAT! :boing:

If my dad really is that cool with it then I should be okay. I mean, I am 18, I won't have school or a job to get in the way and I've never really been in trouble.

Of course my mom comes in with the "It's not you we don't trust, it's everyone else!"

I'll just spend a little time each day saying things like:

Holly's kids are going.

It's on the 19th.

Holly does lots of things with MFC kids.

She's really sweet.

She's more than willing to meet and talk to you guys.

And stuff like that. I think (*hope*) this will work :clap:

Now.....I am excited :boing:

SO FAR (knock on wood) my track record is perfect! I have had to do this LOTS of MFC parents! In a WAY it is a good thing that I am <cough and Oldling cough> because to parents it means that I am a mature responsible capable adult! :wink2: But ALSO *at first, before they meet with me* can be a down fall - cause it is like WHY does a 32-year-old WANT to hang out with Teenagers! So it really can go either way! I think HAVING teenage boys really does help the matter though! And the GOOD thing is everything you will be saying to them IS indeed the TRUTH - so, it is NOT like we are trying to be sneaky behind their backs - nor is it like we are going to be doing anything BAD or WRONG! We are going to be celebrating and having FUN! Pure MIKA fun! And of course you can call and/or text your parents and there will be TONS of picture evidence of what you were doing! :roftl:

SO FAR (knock on wood) my track record is perfect! I have had to do this LOTS of MFC parents! In a WAY it is a good thing that I am <cough and Oldling cough> because to parents it means that I am a mature responsible capable adult! :wink2: But ALSO *at first, before they meet with me* can be a down fall - cause it is like WHY does a 32-year-old WANT to hang out with Teenagers! So it really can go either way! I think HAVING teenage boys really does help the matter though! And the GOOD thing is everything you will be saying to them IS indeed the TRUTH - so, it is NOT like we are trying to be sneaky behind their backs - nor is it like we are going to be doing anything BAD or WRONG! We are going to be celebrating and having FUN! Pure MIKA fun! And of course you can call and/or text your parents and there will be TONS of picture evidence of what you were doing! :roftl:

I've already told my mom (when you first planned on getting your tattoo) that I consider you the resident MFC mom cause you always do sooo much with the kids on here. :naughty:

:roftl: I actually don't think my parents have a problem with an older person hanging around with me a lot. I've always gotten along best with adults or at least mature kids because I <can be> so mature myself. but the teenage boys will....actually might hurt the case a little :roftl: I dunno how they'd feel about me running off with two teenage boys, even if their mom is there :naughty:

Picture evidence.... :blink: .....is that really a good thing? :lmfao:

I've already told my mom (when you first planned on getting your tattoo) that I consider you the resident MFC mom cause you always do sooo much with the kids on here. :naughty:

:roftl: I actually don't think my parents have a problem with an older person hanging around with me a lot. I've always gotten along best with adults or at least mature kids because I <can be> so mature myself. but the teenage boys will....actually might hurt the case a little :roftl: I dunno how they'd feel about me running off with two teenage boys, even if their mom is there :naughty:

Picture evidence.... :blink: .....is that really a good thing? :lmfao:

P E R H A P S if they knew he BACKGROUND of the boys, it would HELP a lot! :dunno: The boys are AMAZING and totally focused on what they want in life! Honor students with a 4.0 GPA - Austin is going to M.I.T. to be an Engineer in 3 years. NEVER been in trouble of ANY sort. Never had a 'real girlfriend' just all around the IDEAL teenagers! AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE I AM THE MAMMA. TRUST me - it is I who is the CHILD here! :roftl:

. . . as far as the picture evidence - we show they ONLY what we want them to see! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

P E R H A P S if they knew he BACKGROUND of the boys, it would HELP a lot! :dunno: The boys are AMAZING and totally focused on what they want in life! Honor students with a 4.0 GPA - Austin is going to M.I.T. to be an Engineer in 3 years. NEVER been in trouble of ANY sort. Never had a 'real girlfriend' just all around the IDEAL teenagers! AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE I AM THE MAMMA. TRUST me - it is I who is the CHILD here! :roftl:

. . . as far as the picture evidence - we show they ONLY what we want them to see! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure my parent's will trust me around a couple boys :naughty: I can handle myself :mf_rosetinted::lol3: Wow 0.o I never find boys around here with any sort of motivation or planning for the future. They all just end up being bums with no thought behind their future. Austin sounds like a great kid. you definitely raised him well :thumb_yello:

I wish I was still an honour student with a 4.0! I lost that in 8th grade! :lol3:

I can actually -surprisingly- see this working out. :aah:

Ok, good. I wouldn't want them seeing the good stuff :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'm sure my parent's will trust me around a couple boys :naughty: I can handle myself :mf_rosetinted::lol3: Wow 0.o I never find boys around here with any sort of motivation or planning for the future. They all just end up being bums with no thought behind their future. Austin sounds like a great kid. you definitely raised him well :thumb_yello:

I wish I was still an honour student with a 4.0! I lost that in 8th grade! :lol3:

I can actually -surprisingly- see this working out. :aah:

Ok, good. I wouldn't want them seeing the good stuff :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Yeah well I was NEVER an honor student! :lmao: I am SO proud of my boys - they R O C K . . .and you would 'think' that with their heads screwed on so straight they would be B O R I N G . . . but, hopefully you will get the chance to see that they are ANYTHING but that! They are SSSOOOOO much F U N! :das:

NO WAY will we EVER reveal the GOOD stuff! :aah:

THAT WAS W E I R D!? :boxed:

it was hilarious, though!

I think the BEST route is:

keep feeding them info each day. You know just how MUCH - don't want to get on their nerves! I should really talk to them. Then OF COURSE when I come get you MEET THEM <hopefully that will put them at ease> and just let them know that MY KIDS 15 & 13 will be going with us (they will meet them as well) ONCE they see that we are 'normal' peeps - I am SURE it will be fine! I had to go and meet Alex's parents - and then a month later we were on a plane together flying to NYC to see Mika! :kachinga: I can't be THAT bad! :teehee:

they only thought you kidnapped me lol. some advice: bring your cell phone so your parents don't get worried :roftl:

i'm probably going to be able to make it. work is going to kill me for taking so many days off :boxed:

it was hilarious, though!

they only thought you kidnapped me lol. some advice: bring your cell phone so your parents don't get worried :roftl:

i'm probably going to be able to make it. work is going to kill me for taking so many days off :boxed:

ha ha ha I remember that! Didn't you leave your cell phone at home! :doh: THAT must have been SCARY for them!!!! :lmao:

OH that is GREAT news!!!! I am going to move you from maybe to YES - just because . . . :roftl: If I have to change it, I will reluctantly! :aah:

ha ha ha I remember that! Didn't you leave your cell phone at home! :doh: THAT must have been SCARY for them!!!! :lmao:

OH that is GREAT news!!!! I am going to move you from maybe to YES - just because . . . :roftl: If I have to change it, I will reluctantly! :aah:

ya, i did! it only took a few days to get a talk :naughty:

okie doke. i'm more on the yes side, than the maybe :thumb_yello:

ya, i did! it only took a few days to get a talk :naughty:

okie doke. i'm more on the yes side, than the maybe :thumb_yello:

I AM SO HAPPY it just would not have been the same for me or Bri without you there!! And NOW we are having an after party at the townhouse AND celebrating Bri's BIRTHDAY! So it is going to be a total BLAST - this calls for some of our famous JUICE! :naughty:

I AM SO HAPPY it just would not have been the same for me or Bri without you there!! And NOW we are having an after party at the townhouse AND celebrating Bri's BIRTHDAY! So it is going to be a total BLAST - this calls for some of our famous JUICE! :naughty:

woohoo! it will be awesome! :dance_man:

that 'juice' was good and cheap. you can't beat that :wink2: