2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

So, I was directed here... I am pretty interested in attending, but I'm not certain if I can make it.

December 19? I'll have to see how things go, I suppose.

When would I have to let you guys know by?

Edited by mishey22
I can't type

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was directed here... I am pretty interested in attending, but I'm not certain if I can make it.

December 19? I'll have to see how things go, I suppose.

When would I have to let you guys know by?

Glad you found the thread! :roftl: We would LOVE to have you! Just let us know by December 5 - if you are gonna be able to make it! :huglove:

i would suggest CiCi's, but i don't think it's what we're going for.

what about the olive garden :roftl:

I SECOND OLIVE GARDEN!!! <you know that>

. . . HERE IS WHAT THE DEAL IS:

We are all gonna meet at a restaurant. (like OLIVE GARDEN) :licks_lips: and then go to the Villa . . . where the 'official' MFC Christmas Party will take place! The dinner is NICE - but, eff that we are having a REAL PARTY! I hav lots of surprises that I am not revealing! YOU HAVE TO WAIT and see. But, I am going to say this: IT IS GOING TO BE A HELL OF A PAR-TAY! :kachinga:

We are all gonna meet at a restaurant. (like OLIVE GARDEN) :licks_lips: and then go to the Villa . . . where the 'official' MFC Christmas Party will take place! The dinner is NICE - but, eff that we are having a REAL PARTY! I hav lots of surprises that I am not revealing! YOU HAVE TO WAIT and see. But, I am going to say this: IT IS GOING TO BE A HELL OF A PAR-TAY! :kachinga:

that sounds awesome!:punk:

have you got mika in suitcase? :biggrin2::roftl:

I have a VERY important ques-tion~~ :naughty:

Choosing from this list WHAT is your fave type of food . . . .

majority rules! :naughty:

Italian

Mexican

Seafood

American

Chinese

SteakHouse

Buffet Style

I adore Italian but am more than happy with a buffet.

(I pretty much consider myself a 'yes' at this point. If they say no I give you permission to kidnap me :teehee: )

that sounds awesome!:punk:

have you got mika in suitcase? :biggrin2::roftl:

NOW my surprises seem so insignifigant when MIKA in a suitcase is mentioned! :lmao:

NO PRESENTS THIS YEAR! Unless yo just feel the need to wrap an empty box! :teehee:

I adore Italian but am more than happy with a buffet.

(I pretty much consider myself a 'yes' at this point. If they say no I give you permission to kidnap me :teehee: )

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY leaning toward Olive Garden - it is PERFECT . . GREAT atmosphere AND they can cater to large parties . . . and since this is JUST dinner GREAT - cause the REAL PARTAY is afterwards!!!!!

I am going to take you up on that you know! But, they KNOW where we are gonna be! :roftl:

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY leaning toward Olive Garden - it is PERFECT . . GREAT atmosphere AND they can cater to large parties . . . and since this is JUST dinner GREAT - cause the REAL PARTAY is afterwards!!!!!

I am going to take you up on that you know! But, they KNOW where we are gonna be! :roftl:

I love Olive Garden :drool:

Please do! They don't know exactly where we'll be. I've only told them 'central Florida' for right now :naughty:

I love Olive Garden :drool:

Please do! They don't know exactly where we'll be. I've only told them 'central Florida' for right now :naughty:

WOO HOO!!! :kachinga:

As Alex (and everyone else) knows Olive Garden is MY FAVE!!!!!

I need sleep. I'm going to bed now. Good night Holly :huglove:

My mom said she'll try to call you tomorrow (tho I dunno what she'd be busy doing otherwise). I'll make her :naughty: I'll talk to you later :huglove:

:bye:

GOOD NIGHT!!!! :huglove:

I AM NERVOUS!!!! :teehee:

NOW my surprises seem so insignifigant when MIKA in a suitcase is mentioned! :lmao:

NO PRESENTS THIS YEAR! Unless yo just feel the need to wrap an empty box! :teehee:

so you're not going to have mika in a suitcase?? rufus??? i don't if i can go now.................:wink2::naughty:

i might wrap an empty box. you never know.:wink2:

in the past 2 years, i think 90% of the times i've been the olive garden, have been with holly :lmao:

ha ha . . . and I have NOT been in like FOREVER! I am in some serious NEED! :roftl:

so you're not going to have mika in a suitcase?? rufus??? i don't if i can go now.................:wink2::naughty:

i might wrap an empty box. you never know.:wink2:

I WISH IT WAS 2 SUITCASES!!! :das:

Olive Garden or buffet I don't mind.

Those bread sticks:drool::licks_lips:

OK.

But I will try to do the stockings again this year:wink2:

It will be a tradition:naughty:

Olive Garden or buffet I don't mind.

Those bread sticks:drool::licks_lips:

OK.

But I will try to do the stockings again this year:wink2:

It will be a tradition:naughty:

GOOD - I am G L A D that eveyone agrees on Olive Garden! :kachinga:

. . . Y E S, we LOVED the stockings!!!!! That is a GREAT tradition!!!!! :boing:

GOOD - I am G L A D that eveyone agrees on Olive Garden! :kachinga:

. . . Y E S, we LOVED the stockings!!!!! That is a GREAT tradition!!!!! :boing:

YAY!

When will we know how many people are going for sure?

:Update:

We will be meeting at Olive Garden @ 4:00 PM for dinner. And then go to the Resort for the PARTY.

Olive Garden

5021 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy

Kissimmee, FL (407) 396-1680

:boing: YUM!