2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question (Sorry if it has been answered I didn't go through all 13 pages). Is there a per-person cost, and if so, what is it?

THE O N L Y cost is dinner. Each person has to pay for their own food. Other then that . . . the party is at no cost to the guests. :thumb_yello:

Sounds like fun! I have a couple of friends that want to come too (ones a Mika fan the other...well she's just getting dragged along :roftl: )

Just let me know by December 5 who is coming FOR SURE - and of course their names! :biggrin2:

some of them :teehee:

YOU ARE SO BAD! :fish:

I will fill you in . . .

We are meeting at Olive Garden at 4:00 PM for dinner. THEN we are all going to the Resort, that is where the 'Official Party' is going to be. It is going to be SO much fun!!! :groovy:

YOU ARE SO BAD! :fish:

I will fill you in . . .

We are meeting at Olive Garden at 4:00 PM for dinner. THEN we are all going to the Resort, that is where the 'Official Party' is going to be. It is going to be SO much fun!!! :groovy:

oh, then I am up to date lol

oh, then I am up to date lol

Did you see the pics of the resort - I think they are all on page 13? It is REALLY beautiful! Me and the boys stayed there a couple years ago - and have WANTED to go back ever since! :roftl:

yes, I LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't wait! I need some FUN in my life right now. . . I am still so SAD and depressed! And it isn't getting any better! I just want to forget all that and have a carefree BLAST! :biggrin2: