2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

Don't make me PULL OUT the fish Lucy! :fish:

:roftl: MAYBE I don't want you to meet him :teehee: OR I will say HANDS OFF LUCY!!!! :tongue2:

LOL

I think I would do better with him because I have no feelings like I do with MIKA......With MIKA my heart feels like is about to explode!!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I think I would do better with him because I have no feelings like I do with MIKA......With MIKA my heart feels like is about to explode!!!

Aaahhh! THAT is how I feel with Rufus!!! You can IMAGINE!!!! :stretcher:

Everything is coming along GREAT for the party!!!! :biggrin2: I have been doing the designs and last minute details. And the more work I do on it - the more and more and more excited I am getting!!! :woot_jump:

YAY!:boing:

I still have to plan the star and stocking:teehee::naughty:

YAY!:boing:

I still have to plan the star and stocking:teehee::naughty:

You could always go ahead and make the stockings from the confirmed list - and IF anyone else decides they CAN come, just do theirs. Do you have ANY ideas for the star yet!? :das:

THIS IS THE BIGGEST party I have ever put on - it is right there with my parents 40th Anniversary that I threw several years ago. It was a surprise party too - and their family members came in from ALL over the U.S. that they hadn't seen in like over 15 years! IT WAS MADNESS! THIS is going to be even BETTER! :groovy:I JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT! SUCKS with the economy SO bad right now!

You could always go ahead and make the stockings from the confirmed list - and IF anyone else decides they CAN come, just do theirs. Do you have ANY ideas for the star yet!? :das:

THIS IS THE BIGGEST party I have ever put on - it is right there with my parents 40th Anniversary that I threw several years ago. It was a surprise party too - and their family members came in from ALL over the U.S. that they hadn't seen in like over 15 years! IT WAS MADNESS! THIS is going to be even BETTER! :groovy:I JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT! SUCKS with the economy SO bad right now!

OK.

I still don't know if Laura is coming:naughty:

I can't wait:boing:!!!!!!!

OK.

I still don't know if Laura is coming:naughty:

I can't wait:boing:!!!!!!!

Me either! The boys are REALLY excited too and Lucy too!!! I am going to NYC to see Lucy in Feb or March . . . and HOPEING that we can see Rufus!!! :das: I wish we did not all live SO far apart! :sneaky2:

Me either! The boys are REALLY excited too and Lucy too!!! I am going to NYC to see Lucy in Feb or March . . . and HOPEING that we can see Rufus!!! :das: I wish we did not all live SO far apart! :sneaky2:

That's exciting!!!!!!!

Well I'm off to bed, I have a busy day tomorrow and I'm beat from today.

I will talk to you later:huglove:

Night:biggrin2:

Y I K E S :jawdrop:

I have a H U G E delimma!!!! I found a GREAT deal on another resort!!!!

And I don't know which one to choose now :doh: I have stayed at the current one before - so I know how it is. But, this new one - I have never stayed at B U T . . . . it has EVEN m o r e and at the SAME price!!!! :shocked:

It has 4 POOLS - one with a waterfall and 2-story slide . . . we would have ANOTHER bedroom :shocked: it has 2 LIVING ROOMS :shocked: One with a BIG SCREEN t.v. :shocked: (Mika on the Big Screen :das:) AND it has a furnished screened in balcony :shocked: and there is a JET SPA tub that is HUGE :shocked: And it is OVER 2,000 square feet. IT'S H U G E!!!! What to do!? Wanna compare pics to decide? :teehee:

Do the one with the balcony and waterfall.

THAT is what I am thinking!!! :roftl: weighing the Pros and Cons . . . it is a NO BRAINER! :teehee: And it is in the same basic vacinity - that right there is reason enough. It is BEAUTIFUL! :wub2:

Y I K E S :jawdrop:

I have a H U G E delimma!!!! I found a GREAT deal on another resort!!!!

And I don't know which one to choose now :doh: I have stayed at the current one before - so I know how it is. But, this new one - I have never stayed at B U T . . . . it has EVEN m o r e and at the SAME price!!!! :shocked:

It has 4 POOLS - one with a waterfall and 2-story slide . . . we would have ANOTHER bedroom :shocked: it has 2 LIVING ROOMS :shocked: One with a BIG SCREEN t.v. :shocked: (Mika on the Big Screen :das:) AND it has a furnished screened in balcony :shocked: and there is a JET SPA tub that is HUGE :shocked: And it is OVER 2,000 square feet. IT'S H U G E!!!! What to do!? Wanna compare pics to decide? :teehee:

That just sounds fantastic! :aah:

That just sounds fantastic! :aah:

I am going to upload the pics - cause you gotta see!!!!

One of the BEST parts is there is 5 televisions in the villa - so everyone can watch what ever they want! NO remote fights! :lmao: