2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

Sorry Holly, I definitely thought you knew since you've told me you live *however long* from me before. I'll definitely help with gas of course.

But yeah, you'll prolly have to pass through Tampa....

I'm sorry for being SO clueless!!! :doh: I truly thought it was WAY below Tampa . . I <think> everytime I heard NPR I thought of Port Charlotte or something! Cause I thought it was that location! I was 100 miles OFF!!!! :aah:

Well, If she R E A L L Y wants to come and can get away for 3 DAYS - she could ride with us, cause I would have to pass through taking you home, anyways - so it kinda works out perfect! And yeah, I have lived in Florida ALL my LIFE . . . you would THINK I would know where everything is! :roftl:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for being SO clueless!!! :doh: I truly thought it was WAY below Tampa . . I <think> everytime I heard NPR I thought of Port Charlotte or something! Cause I thought it was that location! I was 100 miles OFF!!!! :aah:

Well, If she R E A L L Y wants to come and can get away for 3 DAYS - she could ride with us, cause I would have to pass through taking you home, anyways - so it kinda works out perfect! And yeah, I have lived in Florida ALL my LIFE . . . you would THINK I would know where everything is! :roftl:

Big difference I'm sure :naughty: NPR is a little nothing town in the middle of, well, nothing :lol3:

If you've never traveled over here then you wouldn't know this little crap hole :naughty:

Do you know Tarpon Springs?

Big difference I'm sure :naughty: NPR is a little nothing town in the middle of, well, nothing :lol3:

If you've never traveled over here then you wouldn't know this little crap hole :naughty:

Do you know Tarpon Springs?

I mean I have HEARD of New Port Richey plenty <think I have a cuz that lives there> BUT I never had it right geographically in my head . . .I was WAY off on the location!!!! Never been to Tarpon Springs either!!! :no:

I mean I have HEARD of New Port Richey plenty <think I have a cuz that lives there> BUT I never had it right geographically in my head . . .I was WAY off on the location!!!! Never been to Tarpon Springs either!!! :no:

Really? :blink: With this town being so small there's a good chance I know your cousin :naughty:

Anyway: I just asked Tarpo because I figured it was a bigger city and you might recognize the name and be able to get an idea of where I am. :thumb_yello:

Really? :blink: With this town being so small there's a good chance I know your cousin :naughty:

Anyway: I just asked Tarpo because I figured it was a bigger city and you might recognize the name and be able to get an idea of where I am. :thumb_yello:

My cousin's name is: Joey King. Still l o s t I am. HEARD of these places BUT no clue WHERE they actually are! :teehee: I KNOW where TAMPA is! :naughty: I guess I am gonna have to take I-75 all the way up till I can hit I-4 . . . I CAN get to NPR from I-4 can't I????? :blink:

My cousin's name is: Joey King. Still l o s t I am. HEARD of these places BUT no clue WHERE they actually are! :teehee: I KNOW where TAMPA is! :naughty: I guess I am gonna have to take I-75 all the way up till I can hit I-4 . . . I CAN get to NPR from I-4 can't I????? :blink:

:naughty: Yes you can get here from I-4.:

We're a little town but not unreachable :naughty:

You want me to pm you my address so you can google-maps it or something? :blink:

Actually....if you take I-4 down to 75 to get to NPR then you'll be right by where I live when you get to that junction.

Heh. I know how to get to NPR from here. :roftl:

:huglove:

I really hope Holly gets feeling better.

Actually this is kinda a good thing for me cause I was considering not going anyway. My friend who joined the army is coming back the day before I would have left.

There will be more chances for other partys.

thanks for letting us know.

BTW, I'll mail out the surprises I had for everyone :thumb_yello:

I'm just going to need addresses :thumb_yello:

Actually this is kinda a good thing for me cause I was considering not going anyway. My friend who joined the army is coming back the day before I would have left.

I have to do the same for the stockings:naughty:

HOLLY!!! I hope you feel better:biggrin2::huglove:

I have to do the same for the stockings:naughty:

HOLLY!!! I hope you feel better:biggrin2::huglove:

Awww, feel better Holly.

Maybe we can do one later. :)

OH NO! feel better holly!! :huglove:

Thank you for the well wishes guys!

We ARE going to make up for this! We are gonna throw a BIG MFC Party in March - so stay tuned!!!! :biggrin2: