• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be seeing them this summer !I can't wait !:teehee:

YAY! :boing:

What festival? I'm going to see my fav marsupials @Idays :teehee:

“Everyone up on the hill better be moving. Even the policemen. Start grinding. I want to see the policemen grinding together.”

— Matthew Murphy, The Wombats @ Rockness

SEXAY!

tumblr_lmui69TH7m1qjeenuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkxkzkajmr1qdoyph.gif

OMG...hair in that first pic :blink:

And I love the vid that gif is from :roftl: (and I certainly don't mind wombats with no clothes on :naughty: )

EDIT: expect a picspam tomorrow! :biggrin2:

PS. I CANNOT WAIT for the Our Perfect Disease vid :boing:

before..

the_wombats_626x352.jpg

lol Tord is never naked wombats_bp.jpg

OMG...hair in that first pic :blink:

And I love the vid that gif is from :roftl: (and I certainly don't mind wombats with no clothes on )

EDIT: expect a picspam tomorrow! :biggrin2:

PS. I CANNOT WAIT for the Our Perfect Disease vid :boing:

^^

WE'RE SELF IMPLODING!!! xD

243830-the-wombats-proudly-present-this-modern-glitch-in-london-410x230.jpg

the_wombats_09_866x487.jpg

lmao the faces they pull xD

tumblr_ll8s3mMLzE1qjze9ao1_500.jpg

same

I love their t-shirts ! :roftl:

And I need to mention their version of Price Tag is 1 million time much better than the original :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I don't mind, jessej's quite nice *ohgodilikeverythingstoopid* BUT wombats gave it that uinique punky twist :fangurl::glasses2:

honestly I liked The Wombats back in 2007 but I've got only compilations mp3 of the main singles {backfire, joy division, moving to ny, bridget jones} loved them but never quite dig the band,m was distracted by a certain Mister at the time..damndog u can't bring back time but I me shall repent of my sins

tumblr_ln1450RQAL1qesobe.bmp

I think songs from their previous album are pretty fun even 2quick..they've got obsessive endings which I actually skip..new album instead is more electro & less guitarish which may bring some to say it's boring..it's actually amazingly addictive , only a bit harsh to perform live..they gotta find solutions to get people pogo even with antid..

the thing i love more will alkways be murph dramatic singin mwhaha..it has matured & is even sexier {quitsmokin&drinkinufool} x]

I bet album wombats album 3 will be awesome aswell coz with this they certainly have making progress for the better...i love the fact they're open to experiment new sound without fearing the loss of some indie purist..

& talking about experiment, have you've seen the making of this modern glitch on itunes? {gotta buy the album or ask me mwahah} they say they recorded a scalp scratching song in jump into the fog ahah details like this make me go nuts xD

plus make sure u chack the singles bsides coz they're the magic

ok picspam time..me shall shut up total wombatslut I've become *irequestbackmydignity*

tumblr_ln0k6c8sqb1qdlfwjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln111yYD8l1qi9g2fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln0jr3YSEZ1qay3wvo1_500.jpg

The first album had more guitar the last one has more synthesizers .It is cool to be different :naughty:

Their bsides are nice .My favorite is Little Miss Pipedream .

I haven't seen the making of this modern glitch on itunes .PS I don't even have itunes

The first album had more guitar the last one has more synthesizers .It is cool to be different :naughty:

Their bsides are nice .My favorite is Little Miss Pipedream .

I haven't seen the making of this modern glitch on itunes .PS I don't even have itunes

:higfives: apple is good only to eat

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY1MTk0MjU2.html

no need to know chinese :glasses3:

Archived