Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I think no one will ever be able to, but that's OK. Thank you, and you do know a lot, I just think you need those glasses.:aah:

Now, will you ask, or should I go to sleep?:mf_rosetinted: I have guests coming for lunch tomorrow (or today), and it's gonna be a long day.

Xen I have my glasses while I'm looking at you. :mf_rosetinted: you disagree with me all you want, and I rarely ever come out and just say things like this, but you're wrong and I'm leaving it there.

*shoves aside my despair*

Mmm.... If you could have any super power what would it be?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xen I have my glasses while I'm looking at you. :mf_rosetinted: you disagree with me all you want' date=' and I rarely ever come out and just say things like this, but you're wrong and I'm leaving it there.[/color']

*shoves aside my despair*

Mmm.... If you could have any super power what would it be?

Then you need better ones. And I say I'm right, and I'm leaving it there.:mf_rosetinted:

Invisibility.

I thought we left that?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, just cuz..:fisch:Mary knows.

Well it's hard for me to just leave it, because it's something that means a lot to me. I'm sorry, I'm probably disturbing you, I know what you said... I... Just oh.

Well then why not tell me? :teehee: I really want to know,... And I have no idea since that isn't what I would have if I could choose.

Well it's hard for me to just leave it' date=' because it's something that means a lot to me. I'm sorry, I'm probably disturbing you, I know what you said... I... Just oh.[/color']

Well then why not tell me? :teehee: I really want to know,... And I have no idea since that isn't what I would have if I could choose.

If you really want to know, it's not all mine, I've had quite a few helpers convince me of it for eight years. I just really don't like to talk about it, so please don't make me.

I'll just say it has to do with Da Boss :naughty: What's yours then?:das:

If you really want to know, it's not all mine, I've had quite a few helpers convince me of it for eight years. I just really don't like to talk about it, so please don't make me.

I'll just say it has to do with Da Boss :naughty: What's yours then?:das:

I figured as much.. I'm so insurmountably sorry, I wish I could take everything that burdens you...and even if I suffered all the time I'd still be happier than I am right now, which is quite enough for me. :hug:

Oh! I should have guessed :teehee: Mm, I'd control peoples' emotions, or something like that, and I'm sure you could guess why at this point. :fisch:

I figured as much.. I'm so insurmountably sorry' date=' I wish I could take everything that burdens you...and even if I suffered all the time I'd still be happier than I am right now, which is quite enough for me. :hug:[/color']

Oh! I should have guessed :teehee: Mm, I'd control peoples' emotions, or something like that, and I'm sure you could guess why at this point. :fisch:

Nothing to be sorry for, you're a wonderful friend :hug:

That's a new one.:naughty: Yes.:hug:

Nothing to be sorry for, you're a wonderful friend :hug:

That's a new one.:naughty: Yes.:hug:

Thank you, and I can't help but wish I could take it all away... :hug: :hug: I'm going to be as honest as I can here. If you died or something i'd be more depressed than if my own PARENTS died. :huglove:

Mmmph. I have a confession, I liked Twilight. Not the movies, but the books I liked. I always envied Jasper... :doh: It's been a long time, and I probably wouldn't like it if I reread but I absolutely refuse to not like something just because nobody else seems to like it. xD oh yeah, and I just thought that controlling people's emotions has other uses, ofc, me likes this possibility :das:

Thank you' date=' and I can't help but wish I could take it all away... :hug: :hug: I'm going to be as honest as I can here. If you died or something i'd be more depressed than if my own PARENTS died. :huglove:[/color']

Mmmph. I have a confession, I liked Twilight. Not the movies, but the books I liked. I always envied Jasper... :doh: It's been a long time, and I probably wouldn't like it if I reread but I absolutely refuse to not like something just because nobody else seems to like it. xD oh yeah, and I just thought that controlling people's emotions has other uses, ofc, me likes this possibility :das:

It's OK, I think it's gonna get better now.:hug: What?:aah:

Well that was unexpected. :mf_rosetinted: Really? I tried reading and watching it and I had the strangest desire to burn my eyes.:mf_rosetinted::aah: Well it's a good one.:das:

It's OK, I think it's gonna get better now.:hug: What?:aah:

Well that was unexpected. :mf_rosetinted: Really? I tried reading and watching it and I had the strangest desire to burn my eyes.:mf_rosetinted::aah:Well it's a good one.:das:

Erm, it's...complicated... I can't trust my parents anymore, been through too much with them. It would suck if something happened but at least I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore.

Umm, I just felt like I should say it, to SOMEONE. Eh, I think I saw something different in there than most people do, remember the way my brain works doesn't exactly seem normal... It was...disappointing to say the least. I HATED it, LOATHED it with a passion. And that's why I read it, don't ask me I don't know. I count myself as liking it because it made me think about things differently. And because I happened to be one of those freaks that when I read it (I was 9, mind you :fisch:)... Yeah. I pretty much just liked Edward, or his portrayal in the BOOKS anyhow. F*ck if it wouldn't be nice to.... I mean 19th century....and like.... Oh I cant even explain it now, which means if I ever pick those books up again I'll probably vomit at what I used to like :aah:

Erm' date=' it's...complicated... I can't trust my parents anymore, been through too much with them. It would suck if something happened but at least I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore.[/color']

Umm, I just felt like I should say it, to SOMEONE. Eh, I think I saw something different in there than most people do, remember the way my brain works doesn't exactly seem normal... It was...disappointing to say the least. I HATED it, LOATHED it with a passion. And that's why I read it, don't ask me I don't know. I count myself as liking it because it made me think about things differently. And because I happened to be one of those freaks that when I read it (I was 9, mind you :fisch:)... Yeah. I pretty much just liked Edward, or his portrayal in the BOOKS anyhow. F*ck if it wouldn't be nice to.... I mean 19th century....and like.... Oh I cant even explain it now, which means if I ever pick those books up again I'll probably vomit at what I used to like :aah:

Okay, I'm lost. What have they done that was so terrible?

EDIT: Acidentally clicked post xD

I loathe it. One of the worst books/movies I have read/seen in my life. Just...awful.

Yes.

Ohh... Where do I START.... :aah:

Just about a lot. It's like that horribly slow murder with the extremely inefficient weapon, except that I've been horribly, slowly, and inefficiently EMOTIONALLY murdered. You needn't worry about it, my saying that at all was one of those things that slips out once in awhile when I start getting TOO honest....

Ohh... Where do I START.... :aah:

Just about a lot. It's like that horribly slow murder with the extremely inefficient weapon' date=' except that I've been horribly, slowly, and inefficiently EMOTIONALLY murdered. You needn't worry about it, my saying that at all was one of those things that slips out once in awhile when I start getting TOO honest....[/quote']

I want to know.

Archived