ambitions?

right we all know our boy Mika had big ambitions (but is mum had bigger for him) i want to know what all of yor ambitions are and perhaps send a video of you doing it? I want to be a snger dont have any videos but will see if i can send a link a little later:) :wink2::mikalove::mikacool::mikadas::huglove::fisch::naughty::mika2::lg::snog::squirrel::dog::puppy_eyes::taz::uk::usa::irish::france:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right we all know our boy Mika had big ambitions (but is mum had bigger for him) i want to know what all of yor ambitions are and perhaps send a video of you doing it? I want to be a snger dont have any videos but will see if i can send a link a little later

I want to be a writer. I write poems and fantasy/fiction stuff. I've never shared anything I've ever written with anyone. So I probably won't start by posting anything here. :teehee: However, realize that if I ever want to publish something I will eventually have to share it with someone. I'm working up the courage to do that. Until then, I like to hide away in my little worlds that I create.

Would love to check out a link so please send away! Good for you. :thumb_yello: