Are there song from Mika you don't like?

ManonR

What I wanted to ask you guys if you have a song by Mika that you actually hate, or simply just don't like. I mean, it's (for me) impossible to like EVERY song of an artist or band. Or do you like every song because you know it's from Mika so you like it automaticly (I don't know if that's a word, english isn't my first language)?

So, Do you have any songs by Mika that you hate?

The songs that I don't really like and the reasons why:

Billy Brown, I actually don't really know why I don't like that song, it's not because of the story, I like gay people. Honestly I really don't know why.

Happy Ending, I guess I don't like it because it is too gospell-ish... and in my opinion it is sung too high.

Over My Shoulder, just like happy ending, too high. But the lyrics are beautiful.

Kids, I don't know what's up with that song but Mika just sounds differend and not Mika-ish to me.

But although I don't like that songs, Mika is still the best singer to me and I listen to his music every day, the thing I just love about him is that everything is kind off home made, so it's unique.

Something more about my addiction:

When I was little, when I saw Mika on TMF, which is like the Dutch MTV. I would listen to Relax all day. Back then, I only knew the songs Relax, Grace Kelly, Big Girl, Kick Ass and We are Golden, which is still one of my favorite. Through the years I kinda forgot about Mika. And this summer while I was on YouTube, I saw Popular Song in the suggestions. I was like, 'hey it's that curly guy Mika! But wait... he's less curly...'. Then I watched his videos over and over again, and before I knew it I was a MikaFreak. Since that day I have listened to his music every day.

mika1.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic