Hellooo everyone!!

Mika1

Hi Guys!! I'm Jessie, obviously a completely mad Mika fan...I'm a 17 year old girlie and am studying music at college...all interesting...

...I CANNOT get enough of Mika...not only is he 100% GORGEOUS (eh girls?!) but 'Grace Kelly' is AMAZING!! I just LOVE it and play it all night and all day (yea i'm kinda sad lol)

Only thing is if someone can explain to me, what is with the girl?! The girl in the green dress in the vid...:s

Anyways, thought i'd say hi to everyone!!

Jessie xx

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys!! I'm Jessie, obviously a completely mad Mika fan...I'm a 17 year old girlie and am studying music at college...all interesting...

...I CANNOT get enough of Mika...not only is he 100% GORGEOUS (eh girls?!) but 'Grace Kelly' is AMAZING!! I just LOVE it and play it all night and all day (yea i'm kinda sad lol)

Only thing is if someone can explain to me, what is with the girl?! The girl in the green dress in the vid...:s

Anyways, thought i'd say hi to everyone!!

Jessie xx

HI JESSIE!! :bye: it's sad you only posted once sooo long ago.. are you gonna come back?

there isn't any girl in the green dress, but the girl in the yellow dress is Holly somethingorother and she's the daughter of the director.

Hi Jessie, welcome on board.

(If this thread seems to have disappeared later, it may have been moved to the Introductions forum)

i hate to be the one to break this to you. but it never was.