love mika in concert carling birmingham

pinkfairy

:wub2: :wub2:

mika was brilliant last night in the carling in birmingham love all of his preformance and the supporting artist PALLADIUM were great too.

he did brillant coverversions and cant wait to see him again in concert.

But tell me this why is there so many ignorant people you stand in your spot

and you ait for 2 hours for people to pudh in ith there drinks in there hands and stand right infront of you wih out concideraton to other people around them and to be honest it just ruined my night.

we all want to have a great night but i hope that people ill be more conciderate to others and we can ALL : have a good time :thumb_yello:

still mika was exciting and he has a huge talent and i hope he goes on forever

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Pink Fairy, get used to it girl! Sorry to say, I visited a lot of concerts over the years and when you want to be in front row, when the doors open you run like mad ... I on the other hand are polite enough to ask 'please may I pass', and most people step aside, but I say MOST not all, I really believe that the smallest crowd has to be up front when I have someone standing behind me who is smaller than I am I let them pass.

So believe you me when I will ever be able to see him in concert I will run like mad when the doors open!

p.s. the greatest concert ever was Queen in Groenoordhallen Leiden Netherlands