mika dreaming

purplegrape

Has anybody had a dream or fantasy about Mika they would like to share?

ok me first. I had a dream a few nights ago, Mika was racing against everybody in my neighborhood, and of course, due to his wonderfuly long legs and over all greatness, he won every time! After one race, he came over to me and started talking french, i dont have any idea what he said, just that is was french. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek:wub2: , then started talking french again:roftl: ! i told him to speak english because he knew how much it annoyed me when i couldnt understand him:argue: . Then, next thing u know, we were in OUR house and we lived right next door to a grocrey store and he kept running over there to talk french to some other people i'd never seen before. it ended with another kiss from Mika:blush-anim-cl: ! i woke up sooo happy:biggrin2: !

I made sure to write that dream down because i never want to forget it!:lol3:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody had a dream or fantasy about Mika they would like to share?

ok me first. I had a dream a few nights ago, Mika was racing against everybody in my neighborhood, and of course, due to his wonderfuly long legs and over all greatness, he won every time! After one race, he came over to me and started talking french, i dont have any idea what he said, just that is was french. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek:wub2: , then started talking french again:roftl: ! i told him to speak english because he knew how much it annoyed me when i couldnt understand him:argue: . Then, next thing u know, we were in OUR house and we lived right next door to a grocrey store and he kept running over there to talk french to some other people i'd never seen before. it ended with another kiss from Mika:blush-anim-cl: ! i woke up sooo happy:biggrin2: !

I made sure to write that dream down because i never want to forget it!:lol3:

LOL .... there is a thread about this already ..... go to The Official Mika Dream Thread ... & post it in there ... then we won't be duplicating threads ... use the search thingy to find it... THANK YOU !!!:thumb_yello: