Is there an Official Big Girl Fan Club?

Becky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh cool you're counting! I wish I had something to count for, but as far as I know, he's not coming to Holland soon....

So is there anyone brave enough to print this and take it along with them, that would be awesome!

Mine's not broken, but I've been out of ink for a looooooong time.:biggrin2: I should get some, so that I can print some pics of Mika. I do my normal printings at uni, but I don't have the guts to print out Mika pics there, 'cause I don't think the coloured ink is really meant for that....

LOL there are som many pictures I've wanted to get printed at school or the library, but the last time I got something strange printed I got a right funny look off the library woman so I never bothered again.

The only thing Mika related I printed out was sheet music to Grace Kelly, I can't even read it, but I hoped a friend could help me, but they told me here it wasn't really good.....but still, I printed it, but I had to make sure the printer worked, because I didn't want someone else finding it later. So I tested the printer by printing out "A" on a whole white sheet. Enough to see if it worked and not risking too much toner loss.....

I'm sorry ela! Did you apply before? Sorry. Um, for anyone else thats apllied and I haven't added, please let me know.

Hi Becky,

no, it was my first request. :blush-anim-cl:

But I want it soooo much.:wub2:

I fear I was to dramatic. Sorry for that!:sorry:

Thank you very much :groupwave: for the add