Mika interview "JT de la musique" on Virgin 17

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think this is what he said but my french isn't the best, so there:mf_rosetinted::

So in the beginning he says he felt pressure for months for this gig. He says he put a lot in this spectacle so he could present something that was special enough. Then he explains the stage goes from a black set and is transformed in a huge clown's head and that everything takes place in the mouth of the clown.

Then they talk about his huge success in France and he says it's crazy. He says he wanted a big carreer in france since it's where he spent part of his childhood. Then they talk about big girl, the story we all know.... A funny bit then! She asks him: what's your favorite french word? And he says: en fait. That basically means something like: 'actually'. He says this is his favorite word cause his french isn't perfect and if he doesn't know how to say something or how to express himself, he says: 'en fait...' and he changes the subject! :roftl:

At the end she asks: what do you see yourself do in ten years? He answers he wants to be doing the same, but evolved/evoluated. He isn't sure but he's sure it will still be a spectacle, cause he's a clown.... his words :fisch:

Okay, I think this is what he said but my french isn't the best, so there:mf_rosetinted::

So in the beginning he says he felt pressure for months for this gig. He says he put a lot in this spectacle so he could present something that was special enough. Then he explains the stage goes from a black set and is transformed in a huge clown's head and that everything takes place in the mouth of the clown.

Then they talk about his huge success in France and he says it's crazy. Then he says he wanted a big carreer in france since it's where he spent part of his childhood. Then they talk about big girl, the story we all know.... A funny bit then! She asks him: what's your favorite french word? And he says: en fait. That basically means something like: 'actually'. He says this is his favorite word cause his french isn't perfect and if he doesn't know how to say something or how to express himself, he says: 'en fait...' and he changes the subject! :roftl:

At the end she asks: what do you see yourself do in ten years? He answers he wants to be doing the same, but evolved/evoluated. He isn't sure but he's sure it will still be a spectacle, cause he's a clown.... his words :fisch:

Thank you so much! :huglove:

I love the "en fait" part :lmfao: