Mika, you have bewitched me body and soul... check out what I wrote him

BonjourMika1990

So, here's what I wrote MIKA a while back for his birthday card. I hope he likes it and well, I just felt like sharing the love with you guys :)

MIKA,

Thank God you were born! I like to think that when God created you, he foresaw a young girl in the year 2007 desperately needing you. Your mere presence on this earth has had a profound impact on not only my life, but the lives of thousands of people.

I discovered you in March just before I turned 17. You have brought such light into my life since then. I admire you for your courage and your ability to make people smile. You are naturally funny and naturally charming.

The world just needs more dimple faced smiley people like you  People who will love what they love in spite of the world’s disapproval. People like you and me, artists, who were created to boycott the harshness of reality and somehow evoke beauty from a seemingly hopeless world.

Because of you, the idea of finding my own little sanctuary in the midst of all the chaos is not as daunting as it has been in the past. All I need is your music when times get tough. I listen to the stories you tell and if only for a moment, you have enveloped my senses in a world where I can just be myself. When I leave that sanctuary, I carry with me my anthem …GRACE KELLY 

LOVE,

Melanie Bianca

P.S. CHICAGO LOVES YOU!

LOL I would have proposed to him, but that seemed alittle excessive :P

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here's what I wrote MIKA a while back for his birthday card. I hope he likes it and well, I just felt like sharing the love with you guys :)

Thank God you were born! I like to think that when God created you, he foresaw a young girl in the year 2007 desperately needing you. Your mere presence on this earth has had a profound impact on not only my life, but the lives of thousands of people.

I agree! Something amazing happened for a little boy, conceived in the middle of a war, to go on and touch so many people's lives. We love you, Mika!

I'm so glad that he didn't have time to read mine at the moment when I gave the card to him...Because I called him sexy. :roftl: But I didn't mean it in a down and dirty way...I was basically saying that he had such a sexy vibe to his performances. But still. :roftl:

I'm so glad that he didn't have time to read mine at the moment when I gave the card to him...Because I called him sexy. :roftl: But I didn't mean it in a down and dirty way...I was basically saying that he had such a sexy vibe to his performances. But still. :roftl:

lol he would have giggled I bet :)

lol I would be too shy :blush-anim-cl: NO, it'll be complied with like 180 other cards from his adoring fans :)

OH THE ONE SIVAN SET UP...yep I sent mine out too...I WROTE THE STUPIEST CRAP IN THERE...i hope he likes it!!!

I'll try and find the cover 2 the card...the pic is on here somewhere hold on give me a min

OH THE ONE SIVAN SET UP...yep I sent mine out too...I WROTE THE STUPIEST CRAP IN THERE...i hope he likes it!!!

I'll try and find the cover 2 the card...the pic is on here somewhere hold on give me a min

No, I wasn't a member yet for the SIVAN one lol... this is his birthday present one set up by Avoca :)... huge compilation :) I decorated it with sequinse in the shape of a lollipop with a shimmery pipe cleaner for the stick lol

okay...i guess i joined the same on u did!!!

lolololo

i'm such an idiot!!! omg...well I know the people who were supposed to get the card got the card :blush-anim-cl:

well...heres the pic of the card I made...mines on the left, the one next to that is my friends...BrendaLovesMika

mineandkellysmikapic.jpg

okay...i guess i joined the same on u did!!!

lolololo

i'm such an idiot!!! omg...well I know the people who were supposed to get the card got the card :blush-anim-cl:

well...heres the pic of the card I made...mines on the left, the one next to that is my friends...BrendaLovesMika

mineandkellysmikapic.jpg

OOO those are both gorgeous! :)