My Mika Slideshow... have a look! It's BRILLIANT :)

BonjourMika1990

WEll you be the judge lol... but it was very hard work and pretty sentimental because I put pictures of me and him and the concert I went to... all mixed with the classic mika portraits :)

Have a look you won't regret it... let me know what you think and listen to the words of the song :)

You can go directly to my myspace page and look under the who i'd like to meet section just above my friends list. MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE PINK MUSIC PLAYER UNDER ABOUT ME BEFORE VIEWING IT...

I'm trying to paste the link but it doesn't work... just go the long way around lol... :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just saw it! :biggrin2:

I think you did a good job! :thumb_yello: The last pic was the perfect way to end it and the song was/is beautiful. You included some of my fave pics of Mika. :-) I wonder, how did you make the Slideshow? Because I would like to make one, too. :wub2:

I love your MySpace layout and everything.

I have just sent a friend request to you. Please accept. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, I just saw it! :biggrin2:

I think you did a good job! :thumb_yello: The last pic was the perfect way to end it and the song was/is beautiful. You included some of my fave pics of Mika. :-) I wonder, how did you make the Slideshow? Because I would like to make one, too. :wub2:

I love your MySpace layout and everything.

I have just sent a friend request to you. Please accept. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi! I just accepted you :)

Did you notice the part ... "see me as if you never knew..." it was the pic of him looking at me lol... I didn't plan that :P... I hope you liked it!