Bond Girls!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so what exactly do you mean by "tackle"? Take down?

Someone who I think we should exterminate: the woman who interviewed Mika when he had to feed his tama in the middle of it. I didn't like her attitude. And it didn't look like she was even paying attention. Instead she just looked at him as if he were crazy!!

Okay, so what exactly do you mean by "tackle"? Take down?

Someone who I think we should exterminate: the woman who interviewed Mika when he had to feed his tama in the middle of it. I didn't like her attitude. And it didn't look like she was even paying attention. Instead she just looked at him as if he were crazy!!

Oh god I remember her! She didn't even laugh or smile or swoon like we would! He was soooo cute in that interview, how could she not have noticed????? *head spins*

Well, not exactly take down, just spread the Mika-love to. And if they refuse, then we take them down. :lmao:

Oh god I remember her! She didn't even laugh or smile or swoon like we would! He was soooo cute in that interview, how could she not have noticed????? *head spins*

Well, not exactly take down, just spread the Mika-love to. And if they refuse, then we take them down. :lmao:

I know! SHE'S the insane one!

:insane:

Gotcha! I think she's the perfect candidate then!