Bond Girls!

I was looking through the smileys and I found this...its rather fitting to the discussion (sorry if someone has already mentioned it, but I don't feel like searching through all the page)------->:bond:

Hahaha, nobody's mentioned it! It's great!:biggrin2:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from one of his fave (and mine) animé show "DragonballZ"...

I WANNA BE MIKA'S OFFICIAL SUPER SAIYAN!!!

I will protect in any way shape or form! Whether I punch them to the ground..kick them in the air..or simply blast them to the next dimension with my almighty Ki attacks..or destroy them with the "Kamehameha"...whatever I see fit! Anything to protect Mika!!

NOBODY MESS, MWAHAHAHAHA

hahaha sorry ive just come back from a party and im super hyper...

Taken from one of his fave (and mine) animé show "DragonballZ"...

I WANNA BE MIKA'S OFFICIAL SUPER SAIYAN!!!

I will protect in any way shape or form! Whether I punch them to the ground..kick them in the air..or simply blast them to the next dimension with my almighty Ki attacks..or destroy them with the "Kamehameha"...whatever I see fit! Anything to protect Mika!!

NOBODY MESS, MWAHAHAHAHA

hahaha sorry ive just come back from a party and im super hyper...

Bahahha, join the Mikahyper club!

:bleh:

Bahahha, join the Mikahyper club!

:bleh:

hahaha i joined WAAAY back in february xDDD

i cant get off it LMAO

look at what mika makes me do...

I'M BACK FROM THE PARTY!!!

Omg...before I left...the FUNNIEST thing happened!!

i was downstairs, sitting on the stairs, talking to two of my friends. another friend then came down, said like, two words to her, then i heard:

"i wanna talk to you.."

i was like OMG ITS MIKA IVE GOTTA GO DANCE!!!!!

So i RAN up the stairs...RAN on the dance floor and started singing and dancing away like fookin mentally! a guy there was like "u were never like this on the college bus!" i was going nuts!! my voice is hoarse!!!

but i found out afterwards, that when "grace kelly" came on, my friends, who were already upstairs, were saying "where's caroline? where's caroline?" and then i came running in like some old drunken granny *even tho im not drunk lol* going WOOOO ITS MIKAAAA!!!!

xDDDDD

Our slogan! haha

"Gonna make YOU a lover!"

I'm not sure what else! Soo much posting!

Were you succesful with the sound thingy?lol

We've missed you! :D

I looked it up on the internet, and it keeps saying to save the video as .mp3 whenever you're downloading it from the YouTube downloader site but it doesn't work...I have everything that I need to compile the theme song except for that part. I KNOW there's a way...

I looked it up on the internet, and it keeps saying to save the video as .mp3 whenever you're downloading it from the YouTube downloader site but it doesn't work...I have everything that I need to compile the theme song except for that part. I KNOW there's a way...

Hmm..could it be on iTunes?

Or does that cost money or something...?

Maybe Limewire! That's free, too! (but I can't download it. =[ some sort of block. Boo hiss.)