Bond Girls!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does busking mean? Listening to a lot? :naughty:

like performing in the street. we had our town fair today, adn there was a parade. our local singing dude was singing, but managed to fall over, and break his cd player. he had a kwyboard, and my friends made me play stuck in the middle and graced kelly and bily brown until he got a new one. i made £30!! woot!

like performing in the street. we had our town fair today, adn there was a parade. our local singing dude was singing, but managed to fall over, and break his cd player. he had a kwyboard, and my friends made me play stuck in the middle and graced kelly and bily brown until he got a new one. i made £30!! woot!

Job well done!! That's awesome! Spreading the Mikalove! All right!:thumb_yello:

Wow, that's awesome! Do you have the tabs for Billy Brown???

Haha I'm gonna go watch it too I think :bleh:

Hey being hyper is a good thing when you're a crime-fighting Bond girl! :punk:

got that right!!

*chases random guy down the street*

GET BACK HERE I'M GONNA MAKE YOU A LOVER!!! MUAHAHHAHA.:roftl:

I was looking through the smileys and I found this...its rather fitting to the discussion (sorry if someone has already mentioned it, but I don't feel like searching through all the page)------->:bond: