IF Mika

vanessa

:ot: Lollipopvillains, do you like Primal Scream?:punk:

i dunno, i listen to plenty of records but i never say which artist or which band or which album that i really really like

it just keeps changing, i really dunno

i like an welsh band based in london, called cats and cats and cats i haven't seen them so i can't tell they are good or not.

i don't like Kate Nash btw, she dated Mika

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno, i listen to plenty of records but i never say which artist or which band or which album that i really really like

it just keeps changing, i really dunno

i like an welsh band based in london, called cats and cats and cats i haven't seen them so i can't tell they are good or not.

i don't like Kate Nash btw, she dated Mika

ahah, same for me! I'm a music whore:naughty:

mmh..now I go checking that band, the name and the provenance are intriguing:D

and I do like Kate Nash..for now:bleh:

and ... music is just music, record is just a record

it's just a way passing time, a better method than going down to the local pub, as far as i concern.

For me, if you tell me you are listening to Rihanna or you are listening to Bjork, it's the same, i won't judge you by what kind of music you are listening to.

My friends back home, one is listening to all sh!tty cantonese pop music, the other one has been caught up all the hot new bands from england. But I only hang out with the former one cos she is kind, nice and funny ... well, if you know what i mean

and ... music is just music, record is just a record

it's just a way passing time, a better method than going down to the local pub, as far as i concern.

For me, if you tell me you are listening to Rihanna or you are listening to Bjork, it's the same, i won't judge you by what kind of music you are listening to.

My friends back home, one is listening to all sh!tty cantonese pop music, the other one has been caught up all the hot new bands from england. But I only hang out with the former one cos she is kind, nice and funny ... well, if you know what i mean

maybe I got it..like I knew some fellow youngling that were divided in groups like the hiphop crew, the indie snobs, the classical elite...I'm far too "open" for those:cool: for me music is one of the life's pleasure, nothing more nothing less...and since mika only i begun to go fanatically giggin':naughty:

maybe I got it..like I knew some fellow youngling that were divided in groups like the hiphop crew, the indie snobs, the classical elite...I'm far too "open" for those:cool: for me music is one of the life's pleasure, nothing more nothing less...and since mika only i begun to go fanatically giggin':naughty:

im going to make a full stop on this conversation

i've been to lots of gigs and festivals ... but since I saw Mika in city centre one day, I feel there's no need to go gigs anymore ! but i still will do some, calmly

if Mika is reading this thread, he should dump Kate Nash :huglove:

your thoughts are yours, i respect them anyways

im going to make a full stop on this conversation

i've been to lots of gigs and festivals ... but since I saw Mika in city centre one day, I feel there's no need to go gigs anymore ! but i still will do some, calmly

if Mika is reading this thread, he should dump Kate Nash :huglove:

your thoughts are yours, i respect them anyways

:blink:excuseme, my thoughts are so caotic that I don't know how express them...and the "you know what I mean" frighten me coz very often I misunderstand all! What did you want to say?

I respect your thoughts too..what are them?:bleh:

oh, it'll be a paradise!:harp:

or you mean wtf this mad threads-bumping?:naughty:

No, I didn't even know the thread was constantly being bumped:boxed:

I'm just usually more creative to just come up with.....

...."If Mika loved me, I'd love him back:wub2: "

I mean, isn't it obvious? Why am I here then:naughty: ?

No, I didn't even know the thread was constantly being bumped:boxed:

I'm just usually more creative to just come up with.....

...."If Mika loved me, I'd love him back:wub2: "

I mean, isn't it obvious? Why am I here then:naughty: ?

if you are in love, there is no love back, you should just love, love for today for the moment