Suzy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's in your mind ? bad mummy !!

Oh, well, if it is for Mika ... :huglove:

My husband doesn't mind he knows how much I love Mika, and hey its not going to happen is it?:sad::no::crybaby: :crybaby: If only it would!!:snog: Then it would be a "Happy Ending"!

:rm_stormtrooper: Oh no! a storm tooper its going to kill me!!! I'm only a little ewok!!!)

Yeah but if u had the chance for just 24 hours would u care about "protection" I sure damn wouldn't!!!!! lol :shocked::wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

maybe it's easier for my cos I don't think of Mika in that way (ie I find him gorgeous, but I don't want to bed him) so for me it would be like "I don't know where he's been! Damn yes I want protection!"

maybe it's easier for my cos I don't think of Mika in that way (ie I find him gorgeous, but I don't want to bed him) so for me it would be like "I don't know where he's been! Damn yes I want protection!"

Ok yes fair point. but I just want a little bit of u know what.......................................................... yes chicken !!:wub2:

Ok yes fair point. but I just want a little bit of u know what.......................................................... yes chicken !!:wub2:

Well, I promise, you can have any chicken that might have been coming my way (not that that was ever going to happen but... it's the thought that counts, right?)

why you don't want to 'bed' him ? holy mothership ! he is gorgeous :wub2:

what is bed him btw ?:shocked: sleep ? chicken ? love ?

Well, I promise, you can have any chicken that might have been coming my way (not that that was ever going to happen but... it's the thought that counts, right?)

Thanks, chicken this way please!!!!!! Just don't 4get me if it ever does come your way! LOL:mf_lustslow:

why you don't want to 'bed' him ? holy mothership ! he is gorgeous :wub2:

what is bed him btw ?:shocked: sleep ? chicken ? love ?

Sorry, I tend to forget there are innocent young minds on here.:wink2: Umm, why don't I want to have chicken with Mika? He is gorgeous, but I'm just not attracted to him in that way.... I've tried to be, cos I find it unnatural that I'm not, but I'm just not. I don't know what's wrong with me quite frankly! Actually, this subject caused me a bit of angst when I first joined the club. Hubby and son were away on a camping trip and i used the time to myself to surf the net for Mika and found the club and joined and then stayed up all night chatting etc and then had a (lack of sleep induced) epiphany the next day where I discovered I didn't find him sexy in a "let's get it on" way, and that I wanted to mother him. That really threw me for a little while, and then i got over it.

6tnaqsy.jpg:naughty:

:roftl: literally!! My son came running from the other room to see what was so funny.

Yeah all those and more! Can't go into details you're too young!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I might sleep in the same bed with him, but not chicken and somehow I doubt romantic love either. I do love him, I'm easily convinced of that, but not in that way....

Sorry, I tend to forget there are innocent young minds on here.:wink2: Umm, why don't I want to have chicken with Mika? He is gorgeous, but I'm just not attracted to him in that way.... I've tried to be, cos I find it unnatural that I'm not, but I'm just not. I don't know what's wrong with me quite frankly! Actually, this subject caused me a bit of angst when I first joined the club. Hubby and son were away on a camping trip and i used the time to myself to surf the net for Mika and found the club and joined and then stayed up all night chatting etc and then had a (lack of sleep induced) epiphany the next day where I discovered I didn't find him sexy in a "let's get it on" way, and that I wanted to mother him. That really threw me for a little while, and then i got over it.

:roftl: literally!! My son came running from the other room to see what was so funny.

I might sleep in the same bed with him, but not chicken and somehow I doubt romantic love either. I do love him, I'm easily convinced of that, but not in that way....

Have u read my stranded on a desert island story I wrote today, it has got some chicken in it! I enjoyed writing! Oh Mika Happy Ending just come The hits must watch!

ah, thank you !! good mummy ! :mf_lustslow: i catch what you mean now!

thanks very much, i don't need the mental help line for now ! :wink2:

Gah, this is tough....

1) Food because i'm always hungry

2) A blanket cause i'm always cold...on second thought, forget the blanket, i'll get Mika to keep me warm,lol.

3) My key board so we could come up with some wacky song about the elevator,lol.

My laptop

A bottle of white wine

my duvet

:blush-anim-cl:

why laptop ? :confused: plug in babes ?? :shocked:

oh, i love my duvet my duvet covers hahahah im lazy like a fat cat sometime, just sometime

Gah, this is tough....

1) Food because i'm always hungry

why ? u can have a bite on him ! you know everyone is dam chicken here

look at my sig, gorgeous chicken in orange with a piece of jewllery, is that a chicken eye ? :chair: