Hey

hezalbite

Finally got around to posting about my Mika obsession instead of just listening and watching whatever I can find with him.

I guess I found Mika at the worst possible time--the night before a major final project was due. It was already late when I first listened to Grace Kelly, and I didn't get back to writing my paper until I had watched all the interviews and performances I could find (around 4 AM). I don't regret finding Mika, but the timing could have been a bit better I guess.

Anyone else going to the concert in NY in August? I've got my lollipop girl costume all ready!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: welcome to the forum. yes mika tends to have that effect on us!!! i'm ach working on some work...i have tons! youtube is addictive too..u go 2 check one mika performance and b4 u know it u r on no.100!!! and mfc is totally addictive!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

I'm afraid this place won't help you with your obsession though! LOL, it will probably make it much worse. And yeah a bunch of people are going to the concert too, there's a thread about it just check out the calender, and you'll see it.