heylo

julinba

hello all, i'm new.

er my name is jules, and i love mika. i joined this site because i'm obsessed with him and i want his babies.

stuff i know about mika (because i'm a creepy stalker who loves tabloids)

- my friend's sister went to college with mika. she said that he was amazing and brilliant way before his album, and that he's definitely bi.

- he grew up in kensington, london, which is very posh like his school (westminster)

- his dad went to University of Pennsylvania's Wharton school, aka, the #1 business school in the country

- he's the middle of 5 children. 2 older sisters (yasmine and paloma), 1 younger sister (zuleika allegra) and 1 younger brother (fortune). zuleika is 18, and i think fortune is 16.

um, and that's all!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all, i'm new.

er my name is jules, and i love mika. i joined this site because i'm obsessed with him and i want his babies.

stuff i know about mika (because i'm a creepy stalker who loves tabloids)

- my friend's sister went to college with mika. she said that he was amazing and brilliant way before his album, and that he's definitely bi.

- he grew up in kensington, london, which is very posh like his school (westminster)

- his dad went to University of Pennsylvania's Wharton school, aka, the #1 business school in the country

- he's the middle of 5 children. 2 older sisters (yasmine and paloma), 1 younger sister (zuleika allegra) and 1 younger brother (fortune). zuleika is 18, and i think fortune is 16.

um, and that's all!

welcome to mfc :biggrin2:

interesting facts...but zuleika is his coz.

welcome to mfc :biggrin2:

interesting facts...but zuleika is his coz.

i thought zuleika was his sister? there's a "zuleika allegra" on facebook who goes to westminster...aaand she's facebook friends with "paloma penniman"

i love facebook. it's stalker-proof...more or less, lol.